• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed backwardly.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
6
Hey all,
I've registered "backwardly.com", and would appreciate any appraisals on it :) I'm thinking of developing it in a simple way (go to it and see what I'm thinking of if you wish - I'm not thinking of anything amazing!) hence I'm wondering if I can have appraisals for both the value of the un-developed and the potential value of the developed domain/website?
Thanks a lot,
Tristan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom