Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

bakhtaran is a Scammer on DNForum - Stole Five 3-character.coms and $2550 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder why would he let them drop? Maybe his account access was limited purposefully by enom?

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder why would he let them drop? Maybe his account access was limited purposefully by enom?

Probably because he couldn't sell them, I know because he was trying to sell them to me through msn

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread

what is the situation?

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just read through this entire thread myself.. And right after I read it through, I checked my e-mail.. You see, every day I get the usual mail from Snapnames if they managed to acquire the domains I have backordered or not (I go through droplists every day and backorder every "valuable" name I see). Anyways today's domains that Snapnames didn't manage to acquire (I quote):

We attempted to secure the following domain names:

pofe.com
u4y.com
v4y.com

...as they were released by the registry, but the attempts were unsuccessful. We're sorry that we were unable to acquire these domain names.

Perhaps a couple of names in that list are recognizable? :) Funny thing, that I read this mail right after I read through this old thread, what's the odds? :) I hope you have seen some progress in this matter Will and that you eventually will get your domains back. It sucks when these things happen and I'm thankful it hasn't happened to me yet. But then again, I have not even been in this business a year yet and I probably have many ups and downs to come..

Regards,

Stian

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom