Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Ban MrsJello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Deals go bad all the time in any and all aspects of business. People change there mind, make mistakes, whatever the case may be, it happens. If I wanted someone banned everytime they backed out of a deal or changed there mind on this forum, dnf would have about 400 less members. Welcome to life!

Anyways, i realize this is a little different circumstance since the domain was pushed over to his account and then removed by enom .. but again .. some guys have more pull than others. Im sure he has a failry heavy influence over Enom owning probably 20 to 30% of the domains registered there. Either way, it is what it is unfortunately. Enom probably allows him a few more "mistakes" than the normal Joe.

Bottom line, my question is .. did he get his money back or not?

It's irrelevant whether his money was returned. It wouldn't make it right.

Yes, deals go bad all the time, but it's a measure of someone's character how they deal with it.

It's also the measure of a forum if they handle all cases in a fair way.

It's amazing how little value some people place on their own reputation.

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol

but such a true statement

too many members seem to have loss their balls or never had any to begin with

or they spend their time holding onto someone else's.
Exactly. I've been watching these threads from the beginning. This is a sad day for the integrity of DNF. We can't even expect a response from the accused!? Just grin and bear it huh? A slap in the face to honest members and a clear message from the top...

TooManyDomains - Please at least answer the question if your $$ was refunded for the domain? We know it's still doesn't seem fair but it's an important point nonetheless.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice, mrsjello eventually sent me most the money I originally sent him.

But yes it is irrelevant because at that point I owned the domain and valued it higher.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Also recall before having the domain stolen from me he offered me many free domains which I rejected because I valued it higher.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to say that there is good cause to ban the user for not just remorse but " theft ".

If it were I on this case or someone approached me I wouldnt let this die, a punishment at the LEAST is needed Adam, perhaps a several month ban.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i guess all men are created equal doesn't really mean anything on this board .

if i would have done this or anybody else , i would have gotten the ax
( but then , i also would have not ignored all the posts about it - so i guess arrogance also helps a lot to be "someone special" )

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, deals go bad all the time, but it's a measure of someone's character how they deal with it.

i really like that statement

because it can apply to all involved... even if they don't want to be

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought the mods admins and Adam were investigating? Why the request for the supporting documentation from TooManyPosts if no plans to do anything about it, or AT LEAST inform the rest of us of the conclusion of the investigation.

By the way, TooManyDomains.com is available!

lappanion

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not much active at DNF but I read the evidence and if Mrs.Jello does not at least receive a temporary ban (the: "one more mistake and it's final type")
then DNF will be just another joke in the domaining industry...
People will remember this incident for years to come...
But you should ONLY give MJ a second chance if she has returned 100% of the money to TooManyDomains...
Though I clearly understand this is a very tough business decision, but one that needs to be made...

Toni

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed the way DNF has handled this issue. I think with a less well known domainer they would have already taken action. MrsJello has been on daily and has not responded to the allegations that are being made. I am not sure what the full story is but I think DNF needs to get MrsJello to respond to these comments.

The way it has been handled looks especially bad for MrsJello and DNF in my opinion.

Brad

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, the OP asked if a ban was coming on mrs. jello, the answer is no.

Thread closed.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators