• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Bank traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
1
Anyone know of a good ppc site that has a good rate per click for banking traffic.

I have tried DS and Fab with DS with an ok rate and fab with nothing. I haven't tried Sedo or NameDrive as of yet, but may if no one here has any other opinions.

The name is getting around 150 - 200 a day, and is solid type-in traffic. Just want to see if anyone else has a banking name out there that is getting good rpc.

Thanks :ok:
 
you gotta find the right keywords...can expect maybe $2/click on average.

ds doesn't do as well, the 2-click landers are boring and sometimes perform poorly... fabulous also has certain optimization issues.

try sedo or namedrive.

use keyword "banking" or "online banking"
 
thanks mike,

I'll try sedo first, see how they do.

What about domainspa, anyone try them with a bank traffic name?
 
Try the keyword: loans

on sedo.com
 
paulrogers250 said:
Try the keyword: loans

on sedo.com

Worth a shot, but i've found whilst it increases PPC, it also lowers the CTR quite a bit.

Online Bank, or try messing around with the "bankname 'varients' "
 
I have a major bank typo, and tried all types of keywords:

"online bank" is the best performer for me. Also does well: "banking online"
 
mikesherov said:
I have a major bank typo, and tried all types of keywords:

"online bank" is the best performer for me. Also does well: "banking online"

Where do you have it parked at?
 
SHAGGY I have found SEDO to work best too for names I have there SOHOLOANS.com and LongIslandlending.com using banking and loans $2 click
 
Develop your own one page site and use Adsense and cut out the middle man.
 
Well I don't have sedoPRO and the rate per click is horrible - .02 a click

I have it as online banking and it has had so far for about 12 hours, 41 visits and 5 clicks. Well all of the traffic is coming from Australia so most traffic comes later in the day for me.

Damn this is frustrating :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom