• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best DNF Seller Award (Quarterly) - Vote Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
3,225
Reaction score
1
Best DNF Seller Award, as voted by members.

Background
It is time for you to nominate your most favorite seller on DNF. At the end of each quarter (March, June, September, and December), you will nominate one member to be the best DNF seller.

Qualification
The person whom you are nominating must have sold at least once to you on DNF in the current quarter, and you have posted at least one positive iTrader feedback for this seller within the last 3 months.

Can I vote for a member whom I bought an item more than 3 months ago?
No, this is because the award is for the current quarter.

Current quarter: March 2007
Eligible purchase: January - March 2007
Voting end: March 31, 2007

Recognize your most favorite seller now.

Best regards,

-= Will =-


[Added] Disclaimer: The Best DNF Seller Award has nothing to do with DNF and it's not officially endorsed. It is merely a thread to allow members to voice their opinions. [Added]
 
I always like the domains that LUISGUSTAVONY has for sale.

He gets my vote.


Oops..didnt read the rules.
 
I am voting for xoxo11, for his great deal and professional service.
 
Please amend your post to say:
the best DNF seller as voted by members.
This has nothing to do with DNF and it's not endorsed. Thanks
 
-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 1
  • DNFolio = 1
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-
 
Vote for Rockfeller
 
mxdominios gets my vote :cool:

have bought a couple off him past month or so
always nice names, cheap. great comms
Good avatar too :yes:
 
mxdominios gets my vote :cool:

have bought a couple off him past month or so
always nice names, cheap. great comms
Good avatar too :yes:

-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 1
  • DNFolio = 1
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 1
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-
 
I have purchased from Rockefeller and I nominate him as the best domain seller on DNF for the quarter. He always has the greatest names for sale, he knows how to sell and overall, he knows the industry.
 
-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 1
  • DNFolio = 1
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 3
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-

Member with most votes thus far is:
Rockefeller :first:


I have purchased from Rockefeller and I nominate him as the best domain seller on DNF for the quarter. He always has the greatest names for sale, he knows how to sell and overall, he knows the industry.

Yes, and he also has the best name, besides he is a good videogamer. No wonder he deserved the free upgrade to Exclusive status.

Keep your votes coming!
 
Since I havent sold a domain yet, is there a "Worst" seller award?

My vote is for Rock!
 
-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 1
  • DNFolio = 1
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 4
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-

Member with most votes thus far is:
Rockefeller :first:


Since I havent sold a domain yet, is there a "Worst" seller award?

My vote is for Rock!

LOL.
 
Vote for Rockfeller

Thanks Andy!

I have purchased from Rockefeller and I nominate him as the best domain seller on DNF for the quarter. He always has the greatest names for sale, he knows how to sell and overall, he knows the industry.

Thanks Tia!

Rockefeller.

Thanks Kawing! Still best friends! ;)

Since I havent sold a domain yet, is there a "Worst" seller award?

My vote is for Rock!

I didnt understand this. Are you voting me for worst seller?
 

-= Current voting result =-
  • dajimbo = 2
  • DNFolio = 1
  • mxdominios = 1
  • Rockefeller = 4
  • xoxo11 =1
-= Voting ends at 11:59 PM EST on March 31, 2007 =-

Member with most votes thus far is:
Rockefeller :first:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom