• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Best place to liquidate some domains fast to cover old debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
I've been away for some months and have a few debts from prior to my surgery back in Sept that I have yet to cover due to business failure and I know that domains can be moved here but I need to liquidate a small portfolio quickly since I don't like having old debts withstanding and up until what happened to me and the company I was doing fine. There is 6 people specifically I believe left owing (Around 2800.00 or so total) and I need to recoup and pay quickly as the moral thing to do. Any suggestions besides the typical (Dnforum , sedo, afternic, etc would be appreciated.) I probably have around 250 domains in total that could be liquidated and of various industrys. Nothing premium as in dictionary 1 word .com or LLL.coms or anything but some nice ones.

If you have any ideas please pm them to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom