• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed best place to park adult domains?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostydude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
got a few adult typo domains i need to park. where should i park them for the best profit potential?
 
Thanks I was wondering that also.....I will check it out.
 
From what I see they only handle people with more than 100 sites. Is this right? Are their any others similar to Sedo for adult sites?
 
JFPDude said:
I have mine parked at nico.com

lol :rolleyes:

....you have your adult domains parked with some plating and metal finishing company?
 
We are averaging $16.35 per 1000 visitors/views on Sedo (mix of adult domains) - any parking service doing better on adult domains?
 
ImUnlisted.com said:
From what I see they only handle people with more than 100 sites. Is this right? Are their any others similar to Sedo for adult sites?

Although our websites asks that you submit 100 domains, we are happy to review smaller quality portfolios. If you would like to park your domains with Fabulous, please complete our registration form.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact me directly.

Michael Robertson
[email protected]
 
ImUnlisted.com said:
Are their any others similar to Sedo for adult sites?

I run Nicdo(what JFPdue was trying to suggest there) which is just like Sedo, I even offer parking that is fine for adult sites.

If you have any questions, PM me or you can hit me up on ICQ:143702021
 
PM sent to Mike Fabulous !
 
Anyone use Nicdo? I looked at some of their parked pages. It looked like it wouldn't get a very high click rate.
 
ImUnlisted.com said:
Anyone use Nicdo? I looked at some of their parked pages. It looked like it wouldn't get a very high click rate.

Domains that get parked at Nicdo look like this: reallycooldomainnames.com

It doesn't look that bad at all. You get to pick a keyword that best describes what your domain is about and then the content is generated and you get paid on all the clicks.

On reallycooldomainnames.com I chose the keyword 'domains' which pays at 9 cents/click.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to stop over to the Nicdo support forum and you'll be taken care of.

:-D
 
there is a lot of domain parking programs that offer good payouts and conversions for adult traffic.. see www.ppcpool.com for reviews, screenshots, etc.

fabulous, domain spa, name winner and domain hop are some of my personal favorites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom