• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Best place to sell adult names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
Where is the best place to sell adult domains to end users, retail?
I thought ebay, but names don't look like they sell for much there.
I want to sell off my portfolio and tried selling them here, but I need to make back my money I have in them.

Advice?
 
GFY if you have good domains.
 
/ No asking for competiting websites/forums
 
Thanks I will check it out.
 
xecutech said:
Where is the best place to sell adult domains to end users, retail?
I thought ebay, but names don't look like they sell for much there.
I want to sell off my portfolio and tried selling them here, but I need to make back my money I have in them.

Advice?

thats funny that you run the biblelounge and querie about adult
 
Well, I used to have adult sites... I found God and decided I didn't want to associate myself with them anymore. I want to sell them and be done with them. Long story, but I am only doing faith based sites and family sites now.

Thank you for the recent influx of questions on the names for sale. I tried gfy, but so far I have nothing yet.
I guess I will try ebay and do them individually there.
If anyone wants to make offers individually, I guess I will do it that way.
 
You could list them here and we can check them out .... I won't list competing forums but have sold many websites/domain names on forums without ever listing them on GFY.
 
I wasn't too crazy about gfy, but had a little interest there, but no sales.
I didn't understand what the big deal about asking where is the best place to sell adult names. We posts thousands of other sites on here all day long, and if you mention another site that you can sell on it's a no no?!
We mention sedo on here alot, and you can sell names there!!!
I was asking because I know we sell alot here, on ebay and parking sites. I feel I asked a lgitimate question and the replies shouldn't have been edited out.
If anyone wants to answer my original question, please pm me your answer.
Thank you.
 
I imagine that the edit(s) were for rule 15 and/or 16.
 
Hi,
Try these guys. They're new, but there's noone like them yet.
Cheers, Guy :whistle:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom