Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Beware of member 'DavidAusman' , he renigged on our deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I am blocked from posting in Resolved Forum Sales, I'll post here:
MODS you can move it if you can.

I negotiated a deal with DNForum member DavidAusman at 2PM.
He said he was having trouble with his current registrar Aviddomains, I told him to just send the auth code when he can get access to his account.
I was awaiting an auth code, when I received a PM at 9PM saying he sold it to another member.

I'm sure DavidAusman is getting more $$$ from the second "buyer," but that doesn't justify renigging on a deal, does it? Does anyone else think this is bad business practice?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by DavidAusman
Aviddomains is created by oversee.net to manage domains bought from snapnames. It is managed by moniker but it stands as individual website.

I will let you know as soon as I got reply from moniker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDiGiTaL
If its a moniker reseller, you can just send the auth code, It will eventually be at moniker.
--
bob

Quote:
Bob, don't transfer the cash yet. Aviddomains is showing error message on my end. I need to contact them, thus I won't be able to push the name to you immediately.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If this person sold you a domain, he MUST deliver. If he fails to deliver, please expose his real name with WHO IS info for the Domain Community.

We all need to be aware of sellers who are not professional.

Vinternatt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, agreed with BATMAN. First lazyleo, now David. Unethical things are increasing in domain business these days.

Last edited:

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Vinternatt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please edit your post and use his forum name. I have nothing to do with it. I am not the same "leo". I assume you are talking about lazyleo ?

Sorry, yeah I meant him. Edited. :)

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
this should be moved to legal section- not humor section :(

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I am blocked from posting in Resolved Forum Sales, I'll post here:
MODS you can move it if you can.

I negotiated a deal with DNForum member DavidAusman at 2PM.
He said he was having trouble with his current registrar Aviddomains, I told him to just send the auth code when he can get access to his account.
I was awaiting an auth code, when I received a PM at 9PM saying he sold it to another member.

I'm sure DavidAusman is getting more $$$ from the second "buyer," but that doesn't justify renigging on a deal, does it? Does anyone else think this is bad business practice?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Aviddomains is created by oversee.net to manage domains bought from snapnames. It is managed by moniker but it stands as individual website.

I will let you know as soon as I got reply from moniker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDiGiTaL
If its a moniker reseller, you can just send the auth code, It will eventually be at moniker.
--
bob

Quote:
Bob, don't transfer the cash yet. Aviddomains is showing error message on my end. I need to contact them, thus I won't be able to push the name to you immediately.

Hei..... I need cash. That's why I am doing first come first serve basis. The other member pays much faster than you did. And you, I only have your words saying that you will buy the name. But where is the cash?

I own the domain, I can sell to whomever I like. Your comment on me won't change the deal.

I send him a message, to get a clear answer to this issue!

DavidAusman : u have been listed as bad domainer care to explain to the rest of us, before we expose you're who is info -member-davidausman-he-renigged-our-deal-thread-280546.html

To me a bad domainer is
> Someone who like to faking domain revenue stats using photoshop
> Someone who hijack/steal domain
> Someone who do frauds such as disappearing upon receiving payment from buyer.

Why am I listed in bad domainers :lol:
Like I had explained previously, I need cash.... I do first come first serve basis. A word SOLD doesn't mean anything until you pay for it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And you, I only have your words saying that you will buy the name.

I own the domain, I can sell to whomever I like. Your comment on me won't change the deal.

A word SOLD doesn't mean anything until you pay for it.
Do parents have to sign consent forms to let children join the forum?

Wow, simply amazing rationale.

I only have your word, I can sell to whomever I want to, and SOLD doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe this should stay in humor.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hei..... I need cash. That's why I am doing first come first serve basis. The other member pays much faster than you did. And you, I only have your words saying that you will buy the name. But where is the cash?

To me a bad domainer is
> Someone who like to faking domain revenue stats using photoshop
> Someone who hijack/steal domain
> Someone who do frauds such as disappearing upon receiving payment from buyer.

Why am I listed in bad domainers :lol:
Like I had explained previously, I need cash.... I do first come first serve basis. A word SOLD doesn't mean anything until you pay for it.

My friend, YOU ARE A BAD DOMAINER - you may not include your actions in your text. But on dnforum and 99.99% of domain forums, when someone posts SOLD - it means SOLD - you have the right to practice your method of domaining. But it will not work for me or majority of buyers. When someone post SOLD, it MEANS SOLD.

You may disagree, and I respect your decision. But I no longer trust you as a Domainer.

Good Luck Selling!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You little lying scumbag...I personally know bobdigital and he has more money in his paypal account than you and your parents probably make combined each year...if he bought a domain name and you held up your end of the deal he would have paid immediately and if you sold it to someone else out from under him you are a scumbag and need to be kicked off this forum or have your *** kicked

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You little lying scumbag...I personally know bobdigital and he has more money in his paypal account than you and your parents probably make combined each year...if he bought a domain name and you held up your end of the deal he would have paid immediately and if you sold it to someone else out from under him you are a scumbag and need to be kicked off this forum or have your *** kicked

I agree, BAN is the only option!!!! MODS will you please make a comment on this case!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You better hope BobDigital does'nt get medieval on yer azz biiiiiiiiatch!

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to get midieval, but think shady members must be exposed.

[QUOTEDavidAusman]And you, I only have your words saying that you will buy the name.[/QUOTE]

This seems like a pretty damning comment, since I was waiting for an auth code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators