• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BigMoneyGuide.com w/ Logo?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotDealers

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2002
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what you guys thought BigMoneyGuide.com with this Logo could sell for? After your responses that logos add to the value of a domain name, or that it should make the sale easier... I thought I would start creating some logos and see what happens.

Also... Can anyone think of a good tagline for DNPlanet.com's Logo, that they wouldn't mind me using?

Any opinions and help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Doug
 
the name has a nice ring to it, and the logo is good (good colours etc). Could be used for several purposes and could be quite a fun site.

Although i like the name, you have to ask yourself, who would buy it, and for what purpose? No big company is gonna buy this, its more likely to be the average joe looking to do a web site. I'd say $250-$500 is a realistic price, with the lower end being most likely.
 
The logos look good :)

I would take out the .com (white) part in the Domain (bigmoneyguide) and just use it in the www part like you have it. It would clean up the logo a bit.

DNPlanet.com, I cant think of a slogan for you, nothing comes to me :(

Mike
 
20k is a big big for the size of the logo, might be worth compressing it.
 
in order to come up with a slogan for the domain, you need to tell us what kind of site it is going to be.
 
That's for your help and opinions everyone!

As for DNPLanet.com... I just want to sell the domain... so I was just trying to think of some tagline that sounds good, that might make a potential buyer think, "I gotta have that name" :) No big deal... I will think of something.

Thanks again,

Doug
 
Can I put my "DnVault.com" on your planet for "safe" keeping.



DN Planet...Where you'll find the best in Domain Names!
 
Sure you can have DNVault stay on my planet... I don't even require a Visa :)

I changed your tagline to just, "Best Domain Names on the Planet" so I could get all 3 words in... Sound okay? I added it to the Logo.

Do you think with the logo that I could sell DNPlanet.com for a quick $50.00?

Thanks for all the help one and all...

Doug
 
Originally posted by DotDealers
Sure you can have DNVault stay on my planet... I don't even require a Visa :)

I changed your tagline to just, "Best Domain Names on the Planet" so I could get all 3 words in... Sound okay? I added it to the Logo.

Do you think with the logo that I could sell DNPlanet.com for a quick $50.00?

Thanks for all the help one and all...

Doug

It's redundant with "planet" used twice.
Best Domain Names For Your "Web Space"at...
DN Planet.com
 
I would think it would go for 150 bucks but on ebay anything can sell for more than expected sometimes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom