Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

URL: http://www.BigTimeVideos.com/

Avg. monthly revenue: $10,170+

Age Of Website: 1+ Month

Revenue Details:

TribalFusion....$79
FastClick........$159
Casale...........$48
Burst.............$53
-----------------
Total: $339 (Yesterdays Income)

Average Daily Income:......$339+
Average Monthly Income:..$10,170

Average Daily Expenses:.......$0.00
Average Monthly Expenses:...$150 (Server Rent)

Average Monthly PageViews: 7,900,000+

Traffic Details:

98% Of Our Traffic Comes From Direct Incoming Links
2% Of Our Traffic Comes From BookMarks

Year To Date Total Spent On Advertising: $0.00

Daily PageViews: 262,000+

Details:

Our website provides free html codes to allow users to stream music videos on their own personal website. Our website simply provides the html codes to all the streaming. We do NOT host any music videos, and we link to sources that have the legal right to stream music videos online.

Our website requires approximately 1 hour to keep updated per month, mostly having to do with manual billing, and managing the ads running on the site. It is setup so that you could leave the site alone for over a month, come back and you would have still made $11,250+ while you were gone.

The site is very easy to operate and has an admin interface to update just about any part of the website. We update site content about once per month, and it takes us about 20 minutes to do so. If you are reading this post, you already have the skills required to operate the site.

Buyer will receive 30 days of support following the sale. I will be able to teach the buyer how to operate and maintain the site in under an hour, and that includes a step by step guide, and explanation of everything. We can provide support via AIM, Yahoo, Skype, Webcam, or regular phone.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1.) Who is the original owner of the website and domain? Are you a broker, or the owner.

---> I am the original designer and owner of the domain since day 1

2.) Is the website legal?

--> Yes! We do not host any music videos, and we only provide html codes to that link to sites that have the legal right to stream music videos online. Our codes are setup, so that users can not download anything. We have NEVER received a single complaint from anyone, which can be verified by our upstream provider, and DC. Each site that we are linking to is aware that we are doing it. If any of them suddenly do not wish for us to do so, then we will simply use another free provider. We are able to switch free providers within about 5 minutes using special scripts on our site, which are all included in the sale. I have consulted an attorney about my site was confirmed that it is fully legal. Any serious bidder is welcome to contact their own attorney at their own expense for proof.

3.) What is your traffic stats?

--->
Daily Pageviews:.....262,000+
Daily Uniques:.........25,000+
First Time Visitors:...17,256
Returning Visitors:....8,669

4.) How does the website generate income?

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $11,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

5.) What are you operating expenses?

---> $150 per month to rent and administer our servers.

6.) How much do you spend on advertising?

---> Grand Total: $0.00. We have NEVER spent a single penny on advertising at any time. Our website grew by having 2 users use our html code, which slowed progressed and expanded every day as our traffic grows. Our site gains about 10,000 - 40,000 incoming text links per day, because with over 75,000 unique users to our site, if less than half of the users use our code that is over 30,000 one way incoming links in that day alone. Our presence on the internet expands every day

7.) What is included in the sale?

---> Domain name: www.bigtimevideos.com and the entire website content

8.) Why would you sell a site that makes this much income with no upkeep or inventory to manage?

---> I'm looking to take the money from this sale, apply it towards marketing another site which is generating triple the amount that this site is making. Some family members have brought up the idea of just holding onto the site and keeping the money, and I have considered it, however I think it would be easier just to let it go.

9.) Do you have proof of our traffic and income claims?

---> Absolutely! Serious bidders may see screenshots if requested. Before final sale of the site, the bidder may actually log into my advertising companies sites such as FastClick, to personally verify income. SERIOUS BIDDERS will be given details about how to log into our statcounter.com account which provides all traffic reporting for our site since day 1. These stats are VERY detailed and comprehensive, and are not screenshots, but actual true account access.

10.) What will I need to do make the same amount of money as you have been making?

---> After the sale, you will need to apply to TribalFusion, FastClick, Burst, and Casale for an account under your own name. Once the account is setup, you just need to make a small change to the html code for the site to start giving your account the credit.

11.) Am I guaranteed to make the same amount of money as you are?

---> Technically no. If you use any different ad networks, ad campaigns, or advertisements, that may raise or lower your daily income. If you wish to earn the same as we have, we highly suggest you keep the same setup, and just change the html code to give you account the credit for the impressions. We will show you proof that we are making exactly what we are claiming.

12.) How long has your website been making $370+ per day?

---> Only for a few days. We were averaging about $200+ per day before we recently added FastClick and Casale Media to our site. These are not temporally income spikes, but are steady income gains, with these new high paying ad networks. When we first starting we were making about $20 per day, which gradually grew to $50 day... $100 per day... $250 per day
to $375+ per day where we are at right now. Please note that our websites income has gone up each and every week since our website opened.

13.) Are you allowed by your publishers to run those many ads on your site?

---> Yes, each and every publisher is fully 100% aware of our site setup. We have dedicated account reps from each company that review our site on a weekly basis to ensure compliancy with their rules. We use TribalFusion for all our ad serving, so even though you see TF html, they are not paying for the adserving on our site.

14.) How can the site grow and earn even more than $375+ per day?

---> That is a good question, and frankly we have a good answer. Their are 2 main ways to increase daily income. First method is to increase site traffic. Since we get paid for ad impression, the more visitors, the more ad impression
which directly relates to more income. The second method, also a very good method, is to monetize the existing traffic even better. By this I mean finding the highest paying ad networks to use as primary and using the lower end networks to serve the ads that the other networks could not fill.

Additional Notes:

We have a VERY extensive site backend... We have a ton of features including...

1.) Manage all advertisements on the site
2.) Private Message Management System
3.) Review Comments (Add/Delete/Modify) left on site
4.) Manage Videos (Modify/Delete)
5.) Add New Videos...
---> Just enter in the song title, artist name, and a 4 digit code, and the script will generate the ASX file, upload it to the server, and insert the music video onto our site. This is VERY helpful in adding new videos on the fly.
---> Or you can enter in the artist name, song title, and url to the music video to manually add the video to the sites database
6.) Manage Users (manage playlist/reset password/view email/email user)
7.) View Members Playlist
8.) Mass email all members (We have 2,000 members)
9.) Mass Private Message All Users
10.) Pick the video for the sites homepage
11.) Select the songs database (we have backup database for protection)
12.) Check and manage the videos that have been reported to be broken

Current Site Registered Members: 1,900+

Google Indexed Pages: 259
Yahoo Indexed Pages: 39
Google page Rank: 3

Daily Uniques: 25,000+
First Time Visitors: 17,256
Returning Visitors: 8,669

Here Are Some ScreenShots Of Interest...

Payment Via www.escrow.com ONLY

Is This An Auction: NO

Buy-It-Now Price: $67,500 FIRM

======================================
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS SITE (AND HAVE $67,500) OR NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE...

1.) Send ALL Questions or comments via PM ONLY!
2.) Post here on the forum with ONLY "PM Sent"

*Note* - We will not entertain any general non sale related questions to the website. Please do NOT PM us asking for information if you don't have the money AND intentions to purchase this site. We will respond to all PMs that are from serious users that have shown that they are truly interested in the site, and not just getting more information out of us.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know the link isnt working.
Atleast for me anyways.

Shobhit

Root
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bigtimevideos.com

Daily Pageviews:.....262,000+
Daily Uniques:.........25,000+
First Time Visitors:...17,256
Returning Visitors:....8,669

With only 17 backlinks?

Also some stats from your forums:
We have 38 registered users

I'm really interested, Please post the link to the stats or screenshot of the stats. No PM please.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shobhit said:
bigtimevideos.com

With only 17 backlinks?

Also some stats from your forums:

Hello,

Yes we only have 38 forum members, but 2,000 registered site members. Also the traffic I have listed is 100% fact, and can be proven. We also don't receive any search engine traffic so backlinks doesn't matter.

Shobhit said:
I'm really interested, Please post the link to the stats or screenshot of the stats. No PM please.

Please see...

Jason Benn said:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS SITE (AND HAVE $67,500) OR NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE...

1.) Send ALL Questions or comments via PM ONLY!
2.) Post here on the forum with ONLY "PM Sent"

Thanks

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you say you dont host any of the videos, but the code for the video is pointing to your server. sorry i'm just confused. lol

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4.) How does the website generate income?

---> 100% of our revenue comes from the ads and popups being served on our site. We average about 31,000,000+ ad impressions per month, bringing in about $11,200+ per day in income. The breakdown of income is listed above.

Very nice! ;-)

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
linkreach said:
you say you dont host any of the videos, but the code for the video is pointing to your server. sorry i'm just confused. lol

The links point to ASX files hosted on his server - these contain a fragment of XML that includes a link to the actual content - in this case, Yahoo Launch videos.

I think it's a good idea but I'm trying to understand how it's different from using the $40 package from mvscript.com - they too point to the same content, albeit via a slightly different mechanism and offer a monthly updating service.

I guess it's the use of different ad-providers that generate the income.

Speedy.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
speedwell said:
The links point to ASX files hosted on his server - these contain a fragment of XML that includes a link to the actual content - in this case, Yahoo Launch videos.

I think it's a good idea but I'm trying to understand how it's different from using the $40 package from mvscript.com - they too point to the same content, albeit via a slightly different mechanism and offer a monthly updating service.

I guess it's the use of different ad-providers that generate the income.

Speedy.

Hello,

I can assure you that my site is 100% different than the mvscript. The backend admin area alone has a TON of features that no other site could even come close to (see the origional post for a list). I update the videos once a month, and It only takes a few minutes. Also my site has allot more vidoes than the prmade $40 script has (about 4,000 more). My site development alone cost in the mid $xxx range.

And yes the html code that you see on my site points to a asx file on my server. The asx file is only a redirection service which then redirects to Yahoo Launch. By no ways do we host a single video.

Thanks again!

mattfields

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is a lot of that traffic just people using your html code that redirects to other services? In other words is the traffic coming in redirection unique hits that never really reach any content on your web site?

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you have permission from yahoo to have these videos can we see proof? How do you talk crap about all these other music video codes sites that they are illegal, don't own one and what not but you make your own site exactly the same using yahoo streams?

Jason Benn said:
I can affirm that this script is illegal from first hand experience...

Don't believe me? Ask Yahoo yourself.

Jason Benn said:
I would HIGHLY suggest you get authorization from Yahoo in writing first, as Yahoo has big pockets and attorneys just sitting and waiting to take someone to court.

Jason Benn said:
Well I personally know the guy that operates VideoCodeZone.com. I know that he sold it for $200,000. I also know for a fact that he was making about $1,500 - $1,700 per day when he sold the site. Also know that he was averaging about 1,200,000 daily pageviews and 105,000 daily uniques. He did all of this is 4 months time with $0 spent on advertising.

I see about 42 sites right now trying to get in on the market, and I can guarantee you from experience, that 99.999% of them will never make any kind of money Like videocodezone.com does, not even 1/5 of the amount, simply because search engine traffic accounts for less than 2% of the sites traffic, so having good SERP will do almost nothing for your site.

This is a market that once the first few guys get in and go big, almost all others will fail no matter how hard they try, or even pay to advertise. Simple fact, MySpace.com has 22,000,000 users, and most of those users that want a music video on their profile already have one from one of the big players such as VideoCodeZone.com...etc. Now when people browse their profiles, see the video, and decide they want it also, they click on the link in the video to go directly to the site, they don't go to Google and try to find a site, they go directly to the site and use them. So long story short, once a site dominates the market with incoming links, it's pretty hard for others to try and tap in on the market.

Now why he sold a site that was making $1,500+ per day for only $200K which is only 133 days revenue when a site making that much could easily be sold for 6-12 months revenue ($273,000 - $547,000), well that my friends I can't say, but I can say that it was done for a reason :bandit:

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mattfields said:
Is a lot of that traffic just people using your html code that redirects to other services? In other words is the traffic coming in redirection unique hits that never really reach any content on your web site?

All of this traffic is actuall visitors on the website. We use external 3rd party tracking along with server side tracking, and the external tracking only counts a pageview and unique user as someone that physically loads the html code on our website fully in his browser. If we counted hits on the asx files we would be doing 2+ million per day (just a guess), we get paid by displaying banners on our site, so only traffic physically on the site makes money,

EDIT: Sale now pending at BIN ($65,000)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question about legality...but I guess its moot if you already have a sale pending

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will buy it for 66,000 right now if you can show me REAL proof of income.

Cancel that....Yahoo made it so that you have to log in to view videos and geo target IPs so you cannot see videos released in your area.

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kingeric said:
I will buy it for 66,000 right now if you can show me REAL proof of income.

Cancel that....Yahoo made it so that you have to log in to view videos and geo target IPs so you cannot see videos released in your area.

ouch yes they did. i hope whoever is buying this knows!

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
linkreach said:
ouch yes they did. i hope whoever is buying this knows!
If he really had a buyer I'm pretty sure they found out when they tried to play some of his videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators