• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers BinLadenMustDie.com - 4000+ links in Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren.Davis

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
684
Reaction score
0
I'm taking offers for BinLadenMustDie.com. This domain was registered on 9/12/01 the day after the attacks in NYC. It was mentioned in the media, on blogs, and all over messageboards. I found it doing a search on Alexa and registered it yesterday when it dropped. I wanted to point it to Sedo but they won't allow me because the name is deemed to be "offensive". I really only deal with Sedo and I don't have time to develop it so I'm taking offers.

A Google search for "site:binladenmustdie.com" shows 3,940 results. And just "binladenmustdie.com" shows 4,070. I haven't tried other search engines but you get the idea. There are still a lot of links out there for this domain.

When I registered it I set the DNS to Sedo before realizing they would not let me park it with them. So I changed the DNS but it has not fully propogated to my server. Even still in about 12 hours of semi-propogation this domain has over 100 hits.

Please PM me with offers or post them here.

Finally, since I just registered it the buyer will have to accept a push from King Register (free signup).
 
Over 400 direct requests in the first 24 hours. PM me for stats.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom