• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BlindBid.com - Auction domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
I have couple parties interested in this domain in the past. I am wondering how much I should ask for it. Blind bidding is one way of auctioning off an item. I see some value to this domain but really wonder what you guys think. Thanks.

Kawing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom