• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Blog Ideas...Niche subjects that could be worthy of starting a blog about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCat99

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Have you ever searched for info about a certain thing or subject and found seemingly little but felt that there should have been more available than what you found? If so, please post these good niche blog topic ideas here.

Please post:

1. what the blog subject is
2. why you think this subject may have an underfed following that makes it blog worthy
3. related industries that may want to link to or advertise on such a blog
 
Do you want people to write the blog posts for you free too?
 
No, I can write. I am just looking for ideas to write about. Maybe if someone posts here it might inspire a little brain storming for me and others.

I am trying to start my first ever web project. I don't know if I should write a blog, do a forum, create an ezine, or make a review site, or what...?

P.S. I checked out your ArcadeScore.com site BLazeD. My wife and I had a blast playing "Island Mini Golf". We checked out a few Google ads for you while we were there too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom