Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Very funny, lol offered him $100 turned it down!
Sorry man, I was turned down When I posted in the 100$
Even in my thread I meantion MAX $100 but still ppl were sending me names worth 3 * times my budget anyways thanks good luck with your names!
owntag said:Hi, sorry, I just saw your thread is in max $100 budget. I am going to sell this name for $300.
Anyway, thank you for your interests, good luck on your findings
Best Regards
YN
mudi said:No Problem![]()
Good Luck in selling you name too!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.