• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Blog or Glob? MyGlob.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
MyGlob.com

Got this one for fun, may not worth reg fee from some point of view, but as for a name for personal blog, do you like it? :rolleyes:
 
Could be a great brandable developed site... A blog host, but with a new twist. GL lol
 
Is it a typo of Mygolb?
 
it cld be brandable, but for now reg fee
 
Very funny, lol offered him $100 turned it down!
 
Very funny, lol offered him $100 turned it down!

That's no funny :)

I have sold several names for mid - high $xxx while they were appraised as $0 - $regfee. I believe many domainers have the same experience. This is not funny.

BTW: You are not the 1st one offers $100 ;) and not in Top 3 ;)

However, I haven't thought you came here and left such reply, this does let me down. :worried:
 
Sorry man, I was turned down When I posted in the 100$
Even in my thread I meantion MAX $100 but still ppl were sending me names worth 3 * times my budget anyways thanks good luck with your names!
 
Sorry man, I was turned down When I posted in the 100$
Even in my thread I meantion MAX $100 but still ppl were sending me names worth 3 * times my budget anyways thanks good luck with your names!

I have apologized for my mistake in PM, and I thought my apology was accepted in your PM.

Thank you anyway and good luck :)

owntag said:
Hi, sorry, I just saw your thread is in max $100 budget. I am going to sell this name for $300.

Anyway, thank you for your interests, good luck on your findings

Best Regards

YN

mudi said:
No Problem;)

Good Luck in selling you name too!
 
I just wanted to see why asking $300 is it because of appraisal.. but didnt find anything anyways! GooD Luck In the Future!
 
I like it, low xxx to a reseller/developer/webmaster
Could eventually go for a low x,xxx to a company.
 
I like it alot. Great play on words and potential good typo.

A personal site would perhaps be very successful.
 
Thank you guys, to me, this name is very interesting and glad to see many of you like it! :cheesy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom