Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BMWSERIES.NET - made about $300 in the first 2½ month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

www.bmwseries.net is accepting offers.

The sale will include:
- domain
- unique design
- unique content/text
- hosting for the first month if interested

The site uses BANS - the license cost about $100 if you dont have one.

The revenue hasn't been very steady, but made 194 €, which is about $300 the first 2½ month. I didn't update/promote the site for the last 2 months. As an example it sold a BMW car yesterday and the revenue/commision was €28 for that single sale. By promoting and acquiring some good backlinks this could become a real - sorry, sounds so e-book-ish - moneymaker.

Traffic is not huge, but very targetted.

CJ Screenshot: http://www.bmwseries.net/images/bmw_1.jpg

Made revenue from users signing up at ebay, sales and free insurance quote offers.

No offers below $1000.

BIN $2500.

Thanks,
Jonas

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice looking site, but with the revenue and traffic, I think your BIN is way high. A person would have to spend money on PPC traffic or advertising immediately to drive revenue.

I am a BMW freak and am interested but I think your price is too high.

I'd open the negotiating at $500 for the site.

Pat

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pat, I have sent a PM:)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice sale Jonas......what did it go for?

tony

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm getting nervous about this transaction.....

I paid him early today more than 8 hours ago, he pushed the domain right away but... after 3 PM's about getting the site files moved over to my server, he's read the PM's and not responded to any of them...

I've asked twice now "why are you not responding to my PM's" and he won't respond to that, I know he's read them because I can see that in my PM sentbox.

Something doesn't feel right about this......

Pat

12 hours now since payment and no response to my PM's requesting site files and transfer of everything to my server..... and I know he's read the PM's.

Has anyone done business with him in here before?

What is the procedure when someone won't respond to a sale?

Does anyone in the forum here know Jonas?

thanks

Pat

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm getting nervous about this transaction.....

I paid him early today more than 8 hours ago, he pushed the domain right away but... after 3 PM's about getting the site files moved over to my server, he's read the PM's and not responded to any of them...

I've asked twice now "why are you not responding to my PM's" and he won't respond to that, I know he's read them because I can see that in my PM sentbox.

Something doesn't feel right about this......

Pat

12 hours now since payment and no response to my PM's requesting site files and transfer of everything to my server..... and I know he's read the PM's.

Has anyone done business with him in here before?

What is the procedure when someone won't respond to a sale?

Does anyone in the forum here know Jonas?

thanks

Pat
Hello Pat,

I live in Denmark - time was 10 PM Sunday when I read your message. I mailed my server guy immidiately and asked for all details. If it was that important you got all files immidiately - you got the domain immidiately - then please state it clearly next time.

Further, I am writing all details regarding BANS and my promotion strategy in a doc. If it's the 13 hour lack of response then please make the chargeback.

I could understand you were worried if I didnt transfer the domain, but I did immidiately. Further, I have been an exclusive member for years and you can't find a negative response anywhere. Why would I ever ruin that?

Please wait for my server guy to arrive at office in 3 hours. I expect you have all infos you need within 6 hours. If thats a problem, please make the chargeback and transfer back the domain to my account.

With best regards,
Jonas

EDIT: I have sent an email regarding transfer details. If you can't tolerate a 18 hour transfer for the domain (which you actually received within few hours) and all files, please make the chargeback. I have just received a PM regarding another buyer at NP. PM me for details if you want to flip this one quick.

Last edited:

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LovellTechnology, you make 12 hours sound like a year. Please be more patient, especially that the seller lives overseas..

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LovellTechnology: You have nothing to worry about. I will personally vouch for kmedia

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have received the information from Jonas.

Let me explain myself first. I received immediate communication from Jonas leading up to the sale. He replied to me instantly each and every time I sent a message. I know what time it was when I sent the messages, my best friend lives in the UK so I am very familiar with the time difference, it was no later than 6pm when I sent the first message and I continued emailing UNTIL midnight your time. The times you responded to me before were within the time I was PMing you. That's what had me worried, that and the fact I could see you read them and didn't respond. A simple message like the one above would have been great.

It's all about communication and you didn't communicate to me, what would you have thought???

You could have simply said, I'm transferring the domain now and will get the info from my server guy later.. you didn't and then didn't respond. That is what worried me.

It doesn't matter if it was 1 hour, 12 hours, or 1 week, the communication should have been better.

Pat

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Let me explain myself first. I received immediate communication from Jonas leading up to the sale. He replied to me instantly each and every time I sent a message. I know what time it was when I sent the messages, my best friend lives in the UK so I am very familiar with the time difference, it was no later than 6pm when I sent the first message and I continued emailing UNTIL midnight your time. The times you responded to me before were within the time I was PMing you. That's what had me worried, that and the fact I could see you read them and didn't respond. A simple message like the one above would have been great.

It's all about communication and you didn't communicate to me, what would you have thought???

You could have simply said, I'm transferring the domain now and will get the info from my server guy later.. you didn't and then didn't respond. That is what worried me.

It doesn't matter if it was 1 hour, 12 hours, or 1 week, the communication should have been better.

Pat

Pat
Mods can check I didnt read the last 2 messages before this morning. If I knew you were in a hurry getting the files Sunday evening I could have phoned my server guy, but I send an email.

This was the last message I read yesterday:
"ok. I will need your server info to transfer it and any info on the BANS program that you have. pat"

I could have sent a PM stating I have emailed my server guy and you would get the files tomorrow.

Thanks for the fast payment and let me know if need any help/advices.

Best regards,
Jonas

LovellTechnology

Niche Marketing Expert
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again.. a note stating you would send the info for the site would have stopped this from happening. I wasn't in a big hurry, it was the lack of response and follow up that got me worried and when I checked my sent messages it showed you read the messages.

I have received what I paid for and this was a very good transaction and deal, I have no issues with that. Thank you for a great site

Pat

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again.. a note stating you would send the info for the site would have stopped this from happening. I wasn't in a big hurry, it was the lack of response and follow up that got me worried and when I checked my sent messages it showed you read the messages.

I have received what I paid for and this was a very good transaction and deal, I have no issues with that. Thank you for a great site

Pat
Thanks, will leave positive feedback now.

Looking forward to do business again.

Thanks,
Jonas

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
out of curiousity...what did site sell for?

tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators