• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bonding (.org)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
I have an offer for Bonding.org

taken in all major extensions and then some.
I feel .org works well here, but I need some fair opinions.
overture=4228
google results for exact "term" is = 33,500,000

Would really appreciate your appraisals and views.

Thank you.
 
Positive word. I'd say $1,200+ reseller.
 
min $1k ,,many uses for the domain
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom