• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bookmaker.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Please give me your honest opinion on this name.
Thanks,
Petros
 
mid $$ reseller, ok word, really bad tld..
 
Very nice, $x,xxx at a quick sale, higher if you are prepared to barter with buyers.

You could approach Sedo and put it in auction, I would imagine they would be quite pleased to run it.
 
Very nice, $x,xxx at a quick sale, higher if you are prepared to barter with buyers.

You could approach Sedo and put it in auction, I would imagine they would be quite pleased to run it.

didn't know I could do that - how do I approach them?

thanks for the comments
 
PM received and replied - thanks mate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom