Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Brandable for Game Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myblueshoes

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to start an editorial-based Web brand focused on the mainstream or mass market gamer.

Looking to create a site that's more inviting to the less hardcore gamer and who's readers would find related content outside of the typical 18-34 year-old male gamer.

We have some names that we're kicking around like GamePop, Videogame Clubhouse, Games Parade, and a few others...

Please PM me with Branding Names only that fit the above description. Does not have to have the word "Game" on it.

Domain Summit 2024

RegFee

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for pronounceable "made up words" (5 or 6 letter .com's) or only Keyword combo names?

Thanks, and good luck!

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

myblueshoes

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all, every domain name I got so far has been forwarded to the client without prejudice - Only non-.com domains will never get seen. So If you sent me any Game-related .coms thanks, and your still in the running.

Another issue; at this stage, there is no need to put price. I will try to negotiate the best price for you (and take a few bucks for myself ;) which based on the prices I saw listed next to most names will be higher than what you are asking for them.

Unfortunately, there will be only one name chosen but if it's yours you could make out pretty well. The budget is still set at $5K Max, until I hear otherwise. That being said, (and if you read between the lines here) if you - or anyone you know - has a name that is "awesome" but exceeds the limit I would strongly advise you to list it here at this time.

If a dn is chosen, from someone in the forum, and the seller agrees, I'll let you guys know what the name was that was chosen, and for what price, etc.

For now, keep sending me names. (PM is not necessary) I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Last edited:

Vincemeat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

myblueshoes

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your Game related submissions. The door is now closed. Please do not send me any more. Now it's up to the client to decide. I have no more information right now but will be back to update everyone as soon as I hear something. Again, thanks for all the great dns! :)

Vincemeat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello myblueshoes,

I sent you a PM BEFORE (2-and-a-half days before to be more precise) you closed the door in your last post. I would hope you read my PM and send them along to your client.

Thank you.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Please reply if you are still looking.

Thanks

GloriousDomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LesGamer.com Available

Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom