• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Branded, Hosted Adult Site?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_investor

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
346
Reaction score
1
I've got a great domain name, Pleasurama.com, that gets some traffic as a parked page. I'm wondering if there is some affiliate program I can get into that actuaally let's me brand a sex toy site as my own, without having to have to host it myself. I'd like to just set my namesservers to that company, have the domain name bring up the Pleasurama Sex Toy Shop, and do nothing else but collect my commissions.

Is there something like this?
 
Would be very interested in any leads as well.
 
I've been very happy with Sex Toy Sex and and they offer all you're looking for and more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom