Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed breastimplants.info - Appraisal Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At this early stage I don't think anyone could give you an accurate valuation on .infos (actually maybe they could - most would sell very low at this early stage in the game). However, if the domain catches on with the public the name you have could be very powerful. I would most definitely hold onto it and not even think about selling it at this point in time. It could be worth much more in a couple of years.

Agree with Duke. The name has definate potential to be developed in the future. With all the breast implants out there, and all the bad stuff that has happened to some of the silicon versions, I think a public information site on the subject, with info about the different types, risks and such would get it's share of hits.

Maybe even get a revenue stream by listing doctors with good reputations that perform the surgeries in different major cities around the country.

A boobie referral service, so to speak. :D

Hold on to it. Maybe not high value yet, but ...........

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has a "good feel" to it. :laugh:

Good potential, and with a little developement and advertising, I think you will be getting some offers in the $5K range.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For sure worth some money in a near future. Don't sell it cheap. I would say at least $10k if you are patience and can wait.

Good luck!

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.info name with lots of commercial potential. Credible, unassuming name for those who are shy but want to find out more.

At least $5k now.

I'm motivated to sell this one now, rather than later. So I'd go substantially less than 5k (mole's figure). Feel free to submit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom