Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed BrightBlonde.com & BrilliantBlonde.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

good humor site names??

'the smart blonde.. she's bright.. she's brilliant.. "

Domain summit 2024

Originally posted by timechange
I have BleachedHair.com if you are interested :D

well.. your name BleachedHair.. covers ALL hair colors..
and bleached products.. for all. it's in a diff' category then

BrightBlonde.com & BrilliantBlonde.
Those two.. are for the 'smart blondes' (NATURAL blondes)
who have put up with the blonde jokes.. long enough LOL :laugh:

i envision a great humor portal.. joke forum exchange.

Originally posted by snoopy
prob worth the reg fee

thankyou for your professional opinion on the blonde names.

maybe you could enlighten the panel, on some of the names you own which are worth far more then what you paid for registration fee's? maybe we could all learn something from you..

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by WandaMay

thankyou for your professional opinion on the blonde names.

maybe you could enlighten the panel, on some of the names you own which are worth far more then what you paid for registration fee's? maybe we could all learn something from you..

Someone sounds moody........if you don't want peoples advice, you shouldn't ask for it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by President Gringo

Someone sounds moody........if you don't want peoples advice, you shouldn't ask for it. :rolleyes:

my post to Snoopy was
a) thankful.. ( i first thanked him/her)
b( i encouraged that Snoopy enlighten the forum on the 'goodnames'..
is that not what the 4M is for? to learn? grow?

nothing moody about my reply.. mr.President..

just simple cut to the chase questions..

is that cool with you?

P

President Gringo

Your comment sounded sarcastic.....
".....maybe you could enlighten the panel, on some of the names you own which are worth far more then what you paid for registration fee's? maybe we could all learn something from you."

Sounds like sarcasm to me. Anyone else agree/disagree with me?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with Wanda, she is always courteous, and enlightening in all her replies. But that post she made, definitely had sarcasm.

have to fire me.. or shoot me..
i am just absolutely awful..

what a discusting post to write..

i should be so ashamed..

to seek... advice.. enlightening.. on the Doman Name industry..

let's see.. this is the DNforum right?

Let's all take a break and have a snack, a drink or a kiss...OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO FIRE YOU ALL!

:D

M

mike

President Gringo and MC, Who are you guys, the sarcasm police? DNforum.com is HQ'd in America where freedom of speech includes Wanda's right to be sarcastic if she wants to be. Snoopy got what he/she/it deserves anyway. If you think about it Snoopy made a really meaningless comment. For him/she/it ( we're not sure which, since Snoopy doesn't divulge any personal info. other than Snoopy eats dog biscuits) to say that its "probably worth the reg fee" ( of course it is Snoopy, Wanda paid the reg. fee to get it) is not an appraisal of this or any other domains value to a potential end user. Further, Snoopy's and Gringo's comments were not relevant or constructive in any way. And Gringo , you said to Wanda, "if you don't want peoples advice, you shouldn't ask for it". Do you think Snoopy's comment was offering advice? No, I didn't think so. So why don't you try to stay on topic of the thread starter ( this one was supposed to be for development ideas and potential clients for Wanda's blonde domains) from now on or don't post at all.
Wanda, all that comes to my mind everytime I think about your blonde domains is a vision of a Pamela Anderson type blonde bimbo with wet red lips, 80's type big hairdo, in a black latex bodysuit with a come hither look in her eye! sorry.

Originally posted by mike
President Gringo and MC, Who are you guys, the sarcasm police? DNforum.com is HQ'd in America where freedom of speech includes Wanda's right to be sarcastic if she wants to be. Snoopy got what he/she/it deserves anyway. If you think about it Snoopy made a really meaningless comment. For him/she/it ( we're not sure which, since Snoopy doesn't divulge any personal info. other than Snoopy eats dog biscuits) to say that its "probably worth the reg fee" ( of course it is Snoopy, Wanda paid the reg. fee to get it) is not an appraisal of this or any other domains value to a potential end user. Further, Snoopy's and Gringo's comments were not relevant or constructive in any way. And Gringo , you said to Wanda, "if you don't want peoples advice, you shouldn't ask for it". Do you think Snoopy's comment was offering advice? No, I didn't think so. So why don't you try to stay on topic of the thread starter ( this one was supposed to be for development ideas and potential clients for Wanda's blonde domains) from now on or don't post at all.
Wanda, all that comes to my mind everytime I think about your blonde domains is a vision of a Pamela Anderson type blonde bimbo with wet red lips, 80's type big hairdo, in a black latex bodysuit with a come hither look in her eye! sorry.

Appreciate your post Mike. (sincerely)

:) Well, regardless of the 'reasons' I reg'd the names... I guess it will boil down to what the end user chooses to use the names for.. and if they want to put the BlondeBeauties on there.. in laytex etc... that's fine by me.. It won't be my decision 4sure. Hopefully a BRIGHT end user/buyer will 'see the unique value' in the Blonde Combo names here.. We'll see!! :D TakeCare!

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by mike

And who are you? The anti-sarcasm police? You go on about free speech, yet you seem to be bitching about my post and someone elses...hmmmmmmm, sounds like a case of do as i say, not as i do.

And stop flirting with Wanda :D :dead:

P

President Gringo

BTw, i would have to agree with Snoopy on the value of this domain.

When deciding on the value of a domain, you have to think who would want it and what kind of money will they make from it. If someone is going to post a joke site up, they are not going to be making millions of dollars a year in revenue, maybe a few hundred bucks a year off affiliate links. So.......if they are going to make a few hundred bucks, would they pay thousands of dollars for a name? i think not. Also, there are alot of other suitable names out there, so why pay a premium for one?

Originally posted by President Gringo

And who are you? The anti-sarcasm police? You go on about free speech, yet you seem to be bitching about my post and someone elses...hmmmmmmm, sounds like a case of do as i say, not as i do.

And stop flirting with Wanda :D :dead:

Mike is 'real'
he is 'who he says he is'

if he want's to flirt with Wanda.. he's MORE then welcome!

but, that' s not what he's doing.. he's making valid points here..

lightN up..

JumpN..

the water is warm.. it's cool..

P

President Gringo

His valid point is?

Don't wanna jump in till Mike puts his swimming trunks on, he's looking at me funny and i don't like it ;)

freedom of speech includes Wanda's right to be sarcastic if she wants to be
'__________________________________________________

if i am sarcatiac.. it's in a GOOD LIGHT.. never demeaning anohter...

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
President Gringo and MC, Who are you guys, the sarcasm police? DNforum.com is HQ'd in America where freedom of speech includes Wanda's right to be sarcastic if she wants to be.
Dan deleted my response posts, because they were inappropriate.

But anyway, like I said. I dont really give a f*ck about sarcasm. I use it all the time. And saying Wanda using sarcasm was not meant to be a negative.

She denied that she was using sarcasm. And I simply stated
"That is definitely sarcasm". As in, dont lie.

Shit, Im the most free-will'd person on this board. On and off the net. So I would hardly get disgruntled over sarcasm on an internet message board.

Holla

Originally posted by MC Juice

Dan deleted my response posts, because they were inappropriate.

But anyway, like I said. I dont really give a f*ck about sarcasm. I use it all the time. And saying Wanda using sarcasm was not meant to be a negative.

She denied that she was using sarcasm. And I simply stated
"That is definitely sarcasm". As in, dont lie.

Shit, Im the most free-will'd person on this board. On and off the net. So I would hardly get disgruntled over sarcasm on an internet message board.

Holla

yes it was scarcasim

but in a good light.

not negative.. not demeaning of anothre..
just simple Q's..

my post's will always reflect the same LIGHT as they did on
Anic..

good light.. look at the 'whole' picture..

and gain from that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators