• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed britneysbaldblog.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when her hair grows back?
 
yeah if you can still get your reg fee back, go get it- once her hair grows back this is old news
 
What happens when her hair grows back?


Hehehe.

I was about to say the same thing when I seen the title of the post.

That is just too too funny.

I am very sorry my friend but total lose of money ("ride off") her hair will grow back in 5-6 months and in 1 month everyone will forget about this and they will move on to something new. Put some Google Ads on there or what ever make your money back and be happy;.

Cheers
 
cmon did you guys not see the photos of her attacking the suv with an umbrella lol
 
Ok Britney is Bald now for a few weeks. She has already started to wear a wig. It's a funny fact, but I don't see how anyone can make any profit from it (except from the hair dresser who actually sold her hair on e-bay). So, I wouldn't even pay regfee for this one, but good luck anyways! It's a funny name, but I'm afraid that's it..
 
This is like all those Anna Nicole Smith domains suddenly being offered for mega-$ on eBay. A few months from now, the public will have forgotten about both of these stories, so there's no sense investing in them now.

To make real money, try to anticipate the next big news flash!
 
:lol: britney looks hot with a shaved head
 
I read thread title as britneysbalddog.com...

thinking to myself, "WTF"?
 
This is like all those Anna Nicole Smith domains suddenly being offered for mega-$ on eBay. A few months from now, the public will have forgotten about both of these stories, so there's no sense investing in them now.

Amateur domainers turning tragedy into cash.
 
darn, at first I thought you had "britneys bald dog" woulda paid good $ for that one.
 
So Funny :lol: Actually No, Hilarious !!!

$0 though, I am afraid.

Certainly cheered my day up though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom