• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Broker for WiiCodes.com and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesherov

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
429
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I'm looking for a broker for the following domains. I will pay 10% of the final sale price to the broker. Please PM me if interested:

WiiCodes.com - I'm looking to offload this to an enduser, or a fellow member who realizes the potential. I'm looking for $XXXX on this one.

PerpendicularDrives.com - I'm looking to offload this to a big enduser. Think Toshiba, Hitachi. Perpendiculardrives.com are the next big thing in data storage, and I'm looking for someone who can unload this domain to any of the big companies, or at least know how to get in touch with the right people at these companies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom