• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Broker needed for domain portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingeman

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have around 50 domains that I would like to sell in the $50- $350 bracket
I will pay commision of 15% on successful sales

This applies to all domains in this thread http://www.dnforum.com/thread159092.html apart from the 3 character .coms

Thanks, pm for more info

Chris
 
Hello Chris I have an idea for you. Do you have a BIN price on the whole works?.. IF not your best bet I believe is to list them. I'd be happy to have them listed on www.urbandata.com (Free) ..

Thanks in kind

Chelsie M
Urban Data LTD
www.urbandata.com
 
$4000 for the lot minus the 3 character .coms and accuratename.com and anyonesdomain.com as I am considering developing these soon.
That is a great price for a collection of this size with generic terms, dictionary words and LLL's. Thanks
 
List with us. No membership. No commission on sales. Dynamic, interactive site. Domain management. Unique, economical promotional services. DotComerica.com is for general category domains and VRtechDomains.com is for names with a virtual reality focus. We want to put the buyer and seller more in control. Make the best brokerage ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom