Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Brokers needed to find buyers for multiple premium domains: 190.com & others ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're looking for brokers interested in trying to promote some of our premium domains actually listed at DomainShowcase.com (190.com & others ...).

We offer a net 10% commission on all listed prices, you can get more and keep all the additional profit for yourself, no limitations.
Please, PM if interested in more details at no obligation.

UPDATE - 13-MAR-2014:
Multiple brokers have approached us in the latest 10 days by showing interest in trying to broker some of our names so a large number of domains are now locked under exclusive agreements for few weeks with some of them but you can still view our cleaned and constantly updated inventory by following the links in the signature or by requesting the full list.

We're still interested in signing new agreements with anyone else who should wish to try brokering something at mutual advantage.

IMPORTANT:
190.com and other premium NNN, NNNN & LLL.com are actually under an exclusivity agreement with Mr. Muhammad Al-Asadi - You can address any related inquiry/proposal about them directly to: ceo (at) topnames.org

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Jag.me

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email sent

jackchow

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to handle your domain as an agent.
send me a list of domain.

Last edited:

Keev

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please send portfolio for review, and I will review it to see if I I can help you move some names.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PMs will come in mins, thanks for your general interest in considering a possible brokerage cooperation with us.

In general, anyone can view our full priced inventories (cleaned and updated twice per day) by following the 2 links in our signature below, you'll find anything we've to offer there.

To get the full inventory by email, just PM your email address, absolutely no obligation of course but you'll have more chances to valuate them and to see if able to help selling something (or to give them a try, at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators