• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BuildaBusiness.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
This dropped the other day and seemed to fall through the netting:

BuildaBusiness.net

My own feelings are that I will probably get low xxx for it.

I'd welcome any supporting or contrasting opinions.
 
I can't see any value, sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom