Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying all risky BANK & CREDIT CARD domains - any typos or TM's ok! 20k+ budget TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is really simple and I will cash you out in a big way..you get rid of the risk and I pay you what they will earn you in the next few years so you can focus on buying generics and non tm domains now..I have a strong budget and am buying all credit card or bank typos AND type-ins..it does'nt matter what they are..they must have traffic and you must have stats or they must be obvious traffic names, etc..please do the following if you want cash sitting in your paypal account today from my available funds -

1) PM ME ONLY
2) PROVIDE ME INFO/STATS
3) REASONABLE ASKING PRICE
4) YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS

I am spending up to $50,000.00 this week on credit card or bank type-ins and typos...send me whatever you have to sell that is .com and us traffic..and make sure it is worth our time please and I can assure you a quick easy deal where you make a chunk of cash NOW, today, and I will get right back to you with a simple yes or no. :cool:

Regards,

Chris

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
need more domains..if it has traffic and you have stats..I have BIG cash for you TODAY

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spent 20k+ and have another 20k to spend RIGHT NOW...get your PM's in now and make sure they are what I am asking for or you are wasting our time and I'm not going to reply..thanks! :eek:k:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
need more names...must have traffic and prefer .com

bigmedia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have several credit card related domains all .com and reasonable on price but unfortunatley do not have traffic stats, if you are still interested please let me know and i shall send them

Thank you

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tell me the last and final price u gonna give for it, no bargaining plz...lets save our time.........u tell me your offer its either yes or no,

best regards.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tell me the last and final price u gonna give for it, no bargaining plz...lets save our time.........u tell me your offer its either yes or no,

best regards.

Ok, first off I don't know you or what you are talking about or anything about your domain which probably has nothing to do with this request for specific domains..secondly, read the damn thread and follow directions you are wasting my time and your own. :cheesy:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
need more domains! buying buying buying buying I'm just going crazy throwing money away, woooooohoooooooooooooooooooo free cash for everyone send me those names!

1) PM ME ONLY
2) PROVIDE ME INFO/STATS
3) BEST ASKING PRICE
4) YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS

Must be finance, credit, loan, insurance, investing, mortgage, refinance related

bakiecom

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent, please let me know if you are interested.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did'nt get a PM from you

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to the 5-6 people that tried to PM me today and my inbox was full, I keep getting PM's from complete idiots filling up my PM box or sending 3 or 4 msgs about the same domain that obviously do not know how to read a wanted sales thread...I'm going to post some of them here for your enjoyment like usual...

cheapbuying
Gold Lifetime Member

DNF$: 494 [Donate]

Buying all risky BANK & CREDIT CARD domains - any typos or TM's ok! 20k+ budget TODAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply to your Post Buying all risky BANK & CREDIT CARD domains - any typos or TM's ok! 20k+ budget TODAY:
<< Domains Removed >>

and

Last edited by a moderator:

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus - Please do not post PMs sent by members in the public thread. Especially since you are asking for typos and TM names, don't make it a problem for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom