Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying names regged at Go-Daddy. From $1 to $10,000 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will be buying names from now until the end of the summer. I am looking for Go-Daddy names. From the cheap stuff up until about $10,000 each. For the really good names I will look will look at other registrars, but if you are going to send huge lists then make sure they are at Go-Daddy.

I will take 4 or 5 days to sift through the lists before I start buying, but send any and all good deals my way. Looking to buy all summer long. Your best chance at a deal is to give me a price that makes sense for me.

I may buy a ton of lower value stuff, or I may buy 20-30 good names in the 4 figure range, and maybe a few higher than that. Check my Trader Rating. I will be making deals and buying names, so send me your names and I will get back to you when I am ready to roll.

I will go over the lists over the next few days and then start buying. Keep sending lists if you see this thread later in the year. I will still be looking.

Domain summit 2024

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Been getting some decent lists. I will be sifting through the names and looking for ones that jump out and can help me build my list up. I will likely be a bit more selective than I have in the past, as I am going to build up a nice list this summer.

Keep sending and I will be in contact on names that suit my purpose.

As a general rule, I am looking for dotcoms, and they should be registered at Go-Daddy.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I received a number of lists yesterday and even more today. I am going over each person's list and then writing down a few of my favorites from each list. There are going to be numerous names that are decent, and that are probably worth having that I won't be able to get, just out of sheer numbers.

I likely won't be able to respond to most PM's since there are so many, but I am going through the names. I will go with the best deals I can get. I also will consider buying big lots of names at Go-Daddy, but the price has to be right and make sure there are some good names if you are selling a big group for one price....and make the price right on deals like that (for big groups need clearance sale prices even more).

You can also send a few gems that are worth thousands. Make sure you know the current market though. If there is no way you could ever get the price on the forum with a good effort then I probably won't pay that much.

Traffic and PPC names are welcome, too (Type in).

Thanks for the names and I apologize in advance for not responding to most PM's. I will look at every PM and I don't mind follow-up PM's, though I may not respond to those either, though I certainly will look at all lists and PM's I get.

joellefko

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sent list and sold a domain name to this buyer. Prompt payment and smooth transaction. Thanks!

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Two domains sold - thanks for smooth transaction.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do they all have to be priced?

I would rather not price 1k+ names for the oft chance of a sale. If that's ok by you, I'll shoot over a list and let you pick make some offers or pick some for pricing.

domainwb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold two names and received the payment fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators