• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers byek.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucite

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2007
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
I'll probably take the first offer that comes along. I've had it for years and have yet to do anything with it. Steal it from me with a lowball offer!
 
I have a PM offer of $75 that I have accepted, but have not heard from the buyer. I'll let it go for $75 unless I hear from him/her first. Thanks.
 
sold at $75 but only if it is good to transfer out

tks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom