• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .CA portfolio sale payment_ca etc...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
Have compiled a list of 850 domains all CA's - all individually priced. (generics-prefix-brandables-twoword) lots of different industries-markets

I plan to get back to developing-promoting my Green industry domains, this is where I started before I strayed into all sorts of other markets

the spreedsheet link http://www.grab.ca/CA_domain_sale.xls
my list is categorized at www.grab.ca



~ian
 
I put together a spreedsheet of my top earning .CA + .COM Domains on a
monthly earning basis (not big earners - for reference)
ALSO offering a 30% discount off the spreedsheet pricelist -
PM/PostHere/e-mail me at ian_landscapeople.com

June-July-August_12th
http://www.grab.ca/CA_Traffic.xls

-------CA Domain List------
http://www.grab.ca/CA_domain_sale.xls

------COM Domain List-------
http://www.grab.ca/US_domain_sales.xls

My two projects green industry projects are very close to going LIVE
so I am motivated to finance the completion with some domain sales
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom