Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Calamari.info - $49.95 (Not a misprint!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Busynic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Consider sold if still available.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$90...

(hmmm...darn..I see tzatziki.info is already gone...:doh::smilewinkgrin:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
$125.50

(hmmm...darn..I see tzatziki.info is already gone...:doh::smilewinkgrin:

Yeah, I have the .org :D but you would not eat tzatziki with calamari.

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is the offers thread, Cadillac. How was it sold? There was no BIN and no time limit. My current offer still stands at $125.50

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My bad....I thought it was offers when I saw (or best offer) but I guess it was the $49.95...

Nice buy...

(Theo...I prefer it braised actually)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I still don't understand why you edited your first post. There was no BIN, no set timeframe to sell. This is the Offers section and my offer is - so far - the highest.

My bad....I thought it was offers when I saw (or best offer) but I guess it was the $49.95...

No, there was no BIN set and yes, it is the Offers section.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cadillac880...please don't PM me with "What about Noun.info I want to move it today current best offer is only $300 can you do any better on this gem?"...

....if i was interested in noun.info I would have bid in the thread for it.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Joe, your PM that this thread should have been in the Fixed Sales section holds no water. You had already started this thread in that section 10 minutes prior - there is 1 thread per section /day limit. So you started the Calamari thread in the Offers section, knowing that you'd be getting offers. I expect you to honor your initial post and maintain this sale open.

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo and all,

With all due respect I am selling three domains today each for the first $49.95Calamari.info (sold and pushed) , Urge.info (sold and pushed) , and Hitting.info (still available).

Once Busynic posted "Consider sold if still available." I consider it a done deal, Busyinc obviously new there was a bin as was stated in my original post or he would have posted an offer right? not "Consider sold if still available."

Believe me you offer me nearly triple what he paid I would have loved to take your offer it just wasn't the honorable thing to do.

May I suggest contacting the new owner and making him an offer on the domain.

If i thought it would have gotten this much attention I would have priced it much higher, I have tried to sell it here with $99 Bins before without any interest now everyone wants this domain.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You posted in the Offers section - without a BIN. The post - which you edited out BUT the mods can still see its original form - said "$49.95 Or best offer". I regret not preserving your post by quoting it, but I am certain that the mods will back me up on this. I do not *imagine* things.

So, to recap: this very thread is still open, because you are taking offers and there was no BIN. You will lose face if you simply surrender the name and won't accept the fact that you're not only depriving yourself of more funds, but also depriving me - or whoever offers more - of a domain. If you proceed with transferring the domain without regard to my explicit disagreement here, I will escalate this sale to the "Unfinished sales" section.

Honesty is the best policy.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
49.95 or best offer ...to me...means that the bin is $49.95

if it doesn't sell at 49.95 ...then he was looking for best offer close to that 49.95 price.

Maybe you are looking at the wording differently Acro.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
49.95 or best offer ...to me...means that the bin is $49.95

if it doesn't sell at 49.95 ...then he was looking for best offer close to that 49.95 price.

Maybe you are looking at the wording differently Acro.

I don't think one needs a law degree to analyze these facts:

1. He posted in the OFFERS section.
2. No BIN was set
3. No time limit for taking offers.

A few minutes after his post, someone posts "SOLD". But since it's an OFFERS section, I offered more. How can he claim it was a mistake?

Cadillac, you are already acting in a non-professional manner by not only trying to resolve your error, but you PM me offering other names.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trying to offer me other names as well as I said above....I don't appreciate this.
Cadillac, you are already acting in a non-professional manner by not only trying to resolve your error, but you PM me offering other names.

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo,

I'm not sure what you don't get???

The sale is over,

Lets put this in a way that may make you feel better I had an "offer" of $49.95, I accepted the offer and sold the domain. This "offer" was prior to your offer, I can end the sale at any time. I haven't broken any rules, the domain has been pushed to the new owners account.

Please go cry in somebody elses thread.

Thanks,

Joe

Mods:

I am hereby asking the mods to close this thread as the domain has been sold and pushed. I appologize to the mods as this thread should have been in the fixed thread not offers only. Outside of that this was a legitimate sale and sold at BIN.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Acro,

I agree he posted in offer section. Although he didn't use the term BIN...now it's a judgement call.

Now we are saying that he must say BIN. Instead of wording "BIN" in a different way.
If he stated a price that means that's his BIN.

Just my opinion...

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro,

I agree he posted in offer section. Although he didn't use the term BIN...now it's a judgement call.

Now we are saying that he must say BIN. Instead of wording "BIN" in a different way.
If he stated a price that means that's his BIN.

Just my opinion...

With or without any BIN I got an offer and accepted it before Acro posted an offer, what is the problem with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom