Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Calamari.info - $49.95 (Not a misprint!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Joe,

I am not saying you did anything wrong. All of this could have been avoided if you just stated in thread it was sold.

EDIT: Posting SOLD right after the initial post. To avoid confusion from the offers that came in after.

Last edited:

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joe,

I am not saying you did anything wrong. All of this could have been avoided if you just stated in thread it was sold.

EDIT: Posting SOLD right after the initial post. To avoid confusion from the offers that came in after.

I know you are not, Acro, Theo is and his behavior over this is sad. Whether I was selling at a bin or looking for offers I accepted an offer/bin and the domain is sold. His arguement is he had a higher offer, the domain had already been sold through a pm I recieved from Busynic.

I honor all my sales even if it costs me money as it did in this case.

I have the right to accept any offer at any time and complete the sale as I did.

The domain was immediately pushed to Busynic anyone that wants to buy the domain should contact him, I wish him the best and hope he sells it for thousands!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
With or without any BIN I got an offer and accepted it before Acro posted an offer, what is the problem with that?

No you didn't accept any offer. I posted a $88 offer in the thread, BEFORE you edited out your original post.

I know you are not, Acro, Theo is and his behavior over this is sad. Whether I was selling at a bin or looking for offers I accepted an offer/bin and the domain is sold. His arguement is he had a higher offer, the domain had already been sold through a pm I recieved from Busynic.

I honor all my sales even if it costs me money as it did in this case.

I have the right to accept any offer at any time and complete the sale as I did.

The domain was immediately pushed to Busynic anyone that wants to buy the domain should contact him, I wish him the best and hope he sells it for thousands!

I have asked the moderators to move this thread to the Unresolved Sales.

cathy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, I think you did the most honorable thing possible by selling the domain at $49.95 and deserve a lot of credit for doing so

Cathy

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Joe, you are full of Boston bullcrap. In your PM to me you said that you posted this thread "by accident" in the Offers section; that it was meant to be a Fixed sale. So now you're flip-flopping by saying you had the right to accept any offer and end the sale?

No wonder you hide your eyes behind dark glasses.

cadillac880

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No you didn't accept any offer. I posted a $88 offer in the thread, BEFORE you edited out your original post.

I have asked the moderators to move this thread to the Unresolved Sales.

Theo,

Busynic posted SOLD in the thread and pm'ed me. All this happened before you posted any offer. I didn't know I had to report to you before accepting an offer on a domain I owned???

I agree, I think you did the most honorable thing possible by selling the domain at $49.95 and deserve a lot of credit for doing so

Cathy

Cathy,

Thank you very much!!! I always try to do the honorable thing here.

Joe

Joe, you are full of Boston bullcrap. In your PM to me you said that you posted this thread "by accident" in the Offers section; that it was meant to be a Fixed sale. So now you're flip-flopping by saying you had the right to accept any offer and end the sale?

No wonder you hide your eyes behind dark glasses.

I don't know what my locaction, Boston has to do with any of this? I did post it here by accident. I am not flip-flopping. It was meant to be a $49.95 BIN but what I am saying is based on your arguement that this is an offers only section, fine, I got an offer and accepted it, what is your problem? Stop crying for being to late.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Can't you read? The thread section says "TAKING OFFERS".

So did you post knowing you'll be taking offers, or did you post thinking it's the fixed sales thread? Which one is it?

If you posted knowing it was taking offers, my offer of $88 is valid. There was NO BIN, no matter how you want to twist and turn it.

If you posted wanting to have a fixed sales thread, you violated the 1 thread per section /day limit, as you had another thread in that section.

Which one is it going to be?

Thank you very much!!! I always try to do the honorable thing here.

Now, that got me the first laugh in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom