Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

CameraStore.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any details? thx:)

SoftwareStore.biz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site gets an Amazon feed and makes money from commissions on the sale of products. Since the store was set up about two months ago, it has made sales without advertising. Just started a small ad campaign which should boost revenues. to date, direct type in traffic has generated all the sales. Domain can be developed into a national brand as one of the most popular keywords in photo industry is "camera store". Estibot values CameraStore.com at $83,000 (Estibot uses .COM sales as the basis for estimating values). So what is the value of the CameraStore.ca name alone ? You tell me.

SoftwareStore.biz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
don't post a POS number if you are not serious ---- best offer to date of $7,800 was rejected over 2 years ago

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's all about what a buyer is willing to pay for it, you can ask $1mil for this domain doesn't mean that you will get it. If you want to sell it in (offers section) then that is what we are doing. You have set the BIN but no MINIMUM OFFER .. Best of luck in selling you domain I am pulling my offer. Not interested any more.

SoftwareStore.biz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in no hurry to sell it as it's making good money and will become a national brand whether I own it or not. I provided you with plenty of information regarding the domain and the three options. The BIN is $25k. Offering $35 when the BIN is $25K is insane. CameraStore.com is valued at $83k by an independent. So my BIN is not pie in the sky. I've had plenty of offers above $35 so I ain't devastated. LOL.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have much wiggle room on your BIN. I think I might have a buyer for you, but I know your current asking price is much too high, at least for the person I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators