• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can anyone give me a Sedo Pro endorsement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
385
Reaction score
5
Hi,

I would like to get a Sedo Pro account. I need a Sedo Pro member's endorsement. My CTR is low right now. I own over 450 domains so I guess I qualify.

What do I need to provide you for the endorsement?

Sedo User ID: rh2873

Thanks,
Ronnie
 
whats the minimum domains you need to qualify for a Sedo Pro account?
 
paulc said:
whats the minimum domains you need to qualify for a Sedo Pro account?
What are the minimum requirements for joining SedoPro?
SedoPro requires you to have a minimum of 200 domains or $200/ month in domain parking earnings in order to join. In addition, we also will examine the quality of your traffic and the domains in your portfolio, and in some cases even portfolios meeting the minimum size requirements may not qualify for membership in SedoPro. If you do not meet the SedoPro requirements, we encourage you to consider Sedo's standard domain parking program, located at www.sedoparking.com
From http://www.sedopro.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom