• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Can I get some thoughts on benefitsforveterans.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
781
Reaction score
1
Hi,
We are trying to figure what the best avenue on what and how to make this site the best that I can. I have several .infos that I want to build up and make into live sites.

What would you suggest as far as monetization? I already know my target audience. What would you say as far as an appraisal? Is it good for an end user? What about a reseller?

Thanks!
Dem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom