Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Can I post my portfolio link to Afternic here and is it a good idea? IYO!

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just looking for opinions...I know I would be ABLE to!
Thanks, fellow Domainers!
I appreciate all input because, to me, it is all worth something...nothing is ever totally right or totally wrong ...ALL of the time. It also is good to feel that people are willing to share ad help out when they can.
IMO

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can post your link in your signature and in the marketplace section. But not in the discussion area

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can post your link in your signature and in the marketplace section. But not in the discussion area
Thank you, because that is exactly the kind of advice I really need.
Oh, that is why I went straight to you guys...you know, I am doing so much at the moment. On the personal side, my partner has early onset Alzheimers and just Friday had a second foot amputated as a result of neuropathy. I am the only caregiver. It is alot to deal with and I am suddenly put in the position where I really am in need a career where Ithat fits in any open minutes I have. I do my very best and every spare (no such thing) minute is put into studying and doing this domaining thing, which I found I am passionate about. can/must work where I can fit it in. I m dead serious about domaining and that is why I went all out when I had the money...before I spent it all because that is what would have happened., I am supposed to be responsible, all of a sudden! (painter, sculptor, poet, CRAZY, giddy, fierce, irresponsible, "time to hurry up now", Me, with a seat of my pants, flight of life way of being, alone with "%$#@%" to wake up and deal with stuff...life) My ex, (I will call "partner" , just "because, he needs that...also, "HE" likes spending and HAVING and does not take kindly to "no" from the new "mommy"(yup)
Enough of tthat. I know it's not the place.
Thanks for all the help. I mean that.
Oh ya, I almost did post it public...and I should have known why I knew already I shouldn't do that, but stuff gets busy here in life...like everyone else, I know.
Just thanks

Last edited:

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Enerika. Best wishes for his recovery.

I know I mentioned it before, but please do not rely on domaining for a stable income. Its flexible, exciting and the potential for good income is there, but the income its extremely seasonal and unreliable.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Enerika. Best wishes for his recovery.

I know I mentioned it before, but please do not rely on domaining for a stable income. Its flexible, exciting and the potential for good income is there, but the income its extremely seasonal and unreliable.
I am not in the clouds. It is okay. I am not materialistic and welcome the challenge, distraction, and learning. There is always something more to reach for ...I don't need the "ending"! That is what it is giving me ... I need nothing more, but that I do. I have what I want in every moment of this "domaining"! It has elements that are calming.
Thanks for your good wishes...I got it out now and that's that. Now, back into the domaining movie-life!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators