• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can you come up with $10,000...right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its good to set a goal financially. There was a time where I was "donating" plasma to buy food for me and the kids. Luckily domain names changed all that. I do not have a "real job" now since I recently was honorably discharged from the AF. I am now a full time domainer. My per day goal is $6,000. This is profits from all sources, ie, sales, PPC revenue, etc. I cant say that I always reach my goal, its probably around 3k a day on average, but it varies.

Hey man a million a year is nothing to sneeze at. Wait till you start to do that a month ! It will come in time your learning well.
 
Rockafella: Nope... If you really wanna know, pm me...
 
How are the Banana sales going? :laugh:
 
focus do u ever sleep or just not inhale the good stuff? LOL ur a kindred spirit. Luv that bout u
 
.....I slept all day dude

I'm taking a big bong hit right now..I'm waiting to exhale (for you movie buffs out there) lol
 
20K per day via arbitrage used to be easy. GoClick + Forex AdSense Ads + a 2K per day advertising budget. Google only allows premium accounts to partake in this now. If I was Frank Schilling, I could do it all day long, and I'm sure my rep would be happy to clean up the click fraud margins without skipping a beat.

If someone says they make $6,000.00 per day, I'm no longer skeptical.
 
Can do. Its called solvency baby. Also known as being fiscally responsible.

If you cant afford it - you dont need it.

Dadster


Sounds like something my Daddy would say to me...

I'm nearly debt free thanks to domaining... only owe on two more
mortgages and then it's hog heaven for this little gal in the Midwest...

:)

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom