Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Can't Push a Domain to Another Moniker Account

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLB

Ladies Love Big Domainers
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am trying to push a domain from my Moniker account to someone else's account. I keep getting a "fail" message because the domain is locked. But I can't unlock the domain until someone from Moniker contacts me. But no one from Moniker has contacted me and phone "support" is staying on hold for twenty minutes. I sent a trouble ticket so I am waiting on that too.

Anybody know what is going on? :?:

Domain Summit 2024

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am trying to push a domain from my Moniker account to someone else's account. I keep getting a "fail" message because the domain is locked. But I can't unlock the domain until someone from Moniker contacts me. But no one from Moniker has contacted me and phone "support" is staying on hold for twenty minutes. I sent a trouble ticket so I am waiting on that too.

Anybody know what is going on? :?:

Hey CLB

You don't have to unlock a domain to push it from one Moniker account to another. Email me the info and I'll take care of it for you! Please include the help ticket #.

Thanks

laur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi jrzeygirl, I also have a problem when trying to push the domain. I am getting the error: "Account Password doesn't match" when I know for sure the password is correct. Can you help please? Thank you

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi jrzeygirl, I also have a problem when trying to push the domain. I am getting the error: "Account Password doesn't match" when I know for sure the password is correct. Can you help please? Thank you

Hey Laur

Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll check it out.

laur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got it but thank you much! It seems the push feature does not support a password with many characters even though the same password is supported to login to the main account. You may want to double check on that with programmers. I made my password shorter and it worked but it drove me crazy for a while.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got it but thank you much! It seems the push feature does not support a password with many characters even though the same password is supported to login to the main account. You may want to double check on that with programmers. I made my password shorter and it worked but it drove me crazy for a while.

Sorry for any inconvenience but glad it all worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom