• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CDz.com CDz.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0

CDz.com and CDz.org



Alright everyone, we all know the quality of these two names so no sweet talk.... let's start the bid at $650 US.

Transactions through escrow 50/50 on the fee..... PayPal also welcomed... I would incure the fees for that.... for private negotions PM me....


This auction ends in 48 hours from now
 
i thought these just went for $2k on ebay
 
sitehq said:
i thought these just went for $2k on ebay

I was the high bidder on Ebay, Techsolutions_1. They did not meet the reserve price placed by the owner of the names. But I was contacted by the owner to later broker the names for her.

Cheers
 
I am the owner of these names, and I do not have an agreement to have these names brokered. My reply to this person's solicitation to broker was, "I would need to know details about your brokering agreement, fees, time frame, etc., before agreeing to anything. Thanks again,"

Hardly a request to have him sell my domains.
 
I offered $2.5K for these domains yesterday.

QUOTE (Yesterday, 11:12 AM ) avalon426: "hey clicknow.... that's the best offer I've been PMed.... I think you have yourself a deal....."
I reply, (Yesterday, 11:42 AM) "Great... can you please let me know Very soon whether you accept. And we split the Escrow.com fee?"

Then he (avalon426) replies at 11:52 AM (yesterday): "If the sale falls through with my other buyer.... I'll take you up on your previous offer... I'll let you know by noon time us eastern,...."

I reply at 02:01 PM (yesterday): "i'm not sure when noon time us eastern is - i hope it's soon - am negotiating several deals today and need to know where i stand"

Later he replies at 03:10 PM (yesterday): "Hi... well, I just got an offer for $3200 us for both names CDz.com and CDz.org.... unless you're willing to match that by however amount... then I will sell it to that person... I'm taking bids for 2 more hours."

Well those two hours ended a loong time ago yesterday!
Now today I find out his PMs were all bull, he's only brokering the domains, traffic was misrepresented - first it's 1,200 visits month then changes to 1,500, the name should have already gone to the buyer who *supposedly* offered him $3.2K, or me @ $2.5K - what's up with that? Why this auction now???
- I actually don't want to know: i've drawn my own conclusions - thanks for wasting my time!
 
atypical said:
I am the owner of these names, and I do not have an agreement to have these names brokered. My reply to this person's solicitation to broker was, "I would need to know details about your brokering agreement, fees, time frame, etc., before agreeing to anything. Thanks again,"

Hardly a request to have him sell my domains.
now everything is clear - thanks atypical

I suggest avalon426 be banned!
 
I apologize if it seems like I being misleading or deceptive, honestly that was not my intention.... what I did wrong was, I expected to win those names on Ebay.... and made an early offering of those names here on the dnforum as well as two other forums.... when that fell through.... I contacted the owner and offered to broker the name so I'd at least still be able to provide anyone who had bid on my name here the two names.... I sent out a second email to atypical which I guess he/she did not receive in regards to the brokerage agreement and I made the assumption that we were in understanding.... my intention was never to deceive anyone. All PMs were true. I did receive an offer of $3200 for the pair but wanted to wait it out. I'm sorry click.now if I've wasted your time but my intentions were simply to a) win the names on ebay and resell, or b) broker the name for the owner. Those presumtions obviously should not have been done so early but I assure you I am an honest man and my there was no ill intent in this matter.
 
Note to member "avalon426"!

You should not have posted the names for sale, if you did not own them at the time of posting!
Also, if you even thought,that you had authorization to "broker" these names, then you still posted them in the wrong section of the forum!

We surely hope that your intentions are honorable!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom