• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cheaplayout.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evibe

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
cheaplayout.com

Hi everyone, could you please appraise this great .com
thanks in advance
 
can you charge/make money for a layout?
 
Sure you can!
(also known as template selling)
 
cheaplayouts.com would have been better - alot better. The fact that it's singular really hurts it, imo. Low to mid $xxx
 
the keyword layout seems like it is heavily used in the myspace and social networking sites, not website building.
 
Thanks for the opinion guys.
Anymore ideas?

( I am thinking to sell this domain )
 
The net ist full of "cheap" Layouts. I find the name "negative".

If I wanted a domain for such a purpose I would go for something "positive" i.e. ProfessionalLayouts.com (free to be registered).

This also shows that it is still possible to find good available alternatives.
 
Hi guys,

The domain is for auction on the moment:

:)

Thanks McDot for your opinion.
But, I don't think is sounds negative.
Cheap gives a idea about the price range and is a great way to attract
people to go and view what is on offer. imho
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom