• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed cheapmedication(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdollar

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Any idea how much this would be worth?
 
So I am guessing no responses means $0? Am I am missing something that what would make this domain better? I thought they were pretty good words...
 
I'm no expert so you will probably want to get a second opinion. Nice keywords but not a high overture score. High XX
 
"cheap" doesn't work well with medication, because of the delicate nature of health "cheap" may be very close to "bad". Industry introduced word "generic" because of this.
Plural version would be better too.
Some crazy end-user may buy this one for XX-XXX but I doubt.

sry

Good Luck
 
Living near the Mexican border, the term "cheap medication" is heard on a daily basis around these parts.

Retirees come from all over North America to winter over in Southern Arizona to acquire "cheap medication" across the border in Mexico.

I'm thinking mid x,xxx easily to the right buyer.
 
Living near the Mexican border, the term "cheap medication" is heard on a daily basis around these parts.

Retirees come from all over North America to winter over in Southern Arizona to acquire "cheap medication" across the border in Mexico.

I'm thinking mid x,xxx easily to the right buyer.

It may be right.
(I'm from Midwest and people are talking "generic" canadian here)
;)
 
would medicine instead of medication made it a better name or worse?
 
low $xxxx to enduser
 
This is a name that few, if any seller of drugs would want to be associated with. Cheap is a tough word even when applied to things that aren't a 'touchy and feely' as drugs. I mean, to relate to another area, would you be more inclined to click on, say, 'BargainElectronics.com' or 'CheapElectronics.com'? We may say that we want something cheap but I've never seen the word in a store in recent history. The 'medicine' vs. 'medication' doesn't help either.

My vote is XX but there could be one buyer out there, somewhere, you never know for sure.
 
would medicine instead of medication made it a better name or worse?

cheap medicine calls for disaster, IMO,

but again - some end-user may pay xx-xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom