• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers chemistryformulas.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovedomains

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
18
chemistryformulas.com

has an old website on it, and has been #1 for the term "chemistry formulas on MSN and Yahoo for ages. Was also #1 on Google until I put adwords on it. (Dont know how much it makes because I use the same code on all sites.)

I can show the server stats, the site gets over 2500 unique hits a month.

Think the value is in the name rather than the traffic, make me an offer. Im retiring and I want to sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom