Chooseyourflavour.com

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
You would also need the other (American) spelling, ChooseYourFlavor.com, but that one is a few 1000 dollars, so you would be limited to mostly the UK market with this one unless you bought the American spelling. But, depending on what you do with it, it could be an OK domain name.

RobM

DNForum Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oct 12, 2003
Malta
banner
To me (british) it's spelled right - flavour.
However there's too many letters for the americans to remember so they take one out - flavor :p *ducks under bed*
So you might get interest from Europeans/British (no difference soon).

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
To me (british) it's spelled right - flavour.
However there's too many letters for the americans to remember so they take one out - flavor :p *ducks under bed*
So you might get interest from Europeans/British (no difference soon).
lol this is not the only American vs British spelled words. Color vs Colour is another example of this.

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
Thank you for the helpful answer. I am asking 2000 $ for it. Would you say its too high?
Not really, but if they were together, you could focus the one to a UK audience and the other to a US audience. But in order for you (or any buyer) to buy that other one, you would have to pay 2000 dollars. Could you sell the set for 4000 or more? Possible. It depends on the buyer's purposes.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Hi

unless it has some existing traffic, then the amount you're asking, would be too high.

if you were to solicit, I doubt those who already have websites, would pay that much
as "chooseyourflavor.com is for sale @ 1995

and CreateYourFlavor.com and ChooseYourFlavour.co.uk are both available to register.

also, in US market "flavor" is preferred term and "flava" is the slang term derived from it

UK and maybe Canada use flavour, but .co.uk and .ca dominate those regions.

you still ask whatever amount you want, but with such alternatives available, probailities are lower.

imo....

Dan73

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 6, 2018
Israel
BTW Flavor.com is not owned by an American company, but you can't use their contact form as the captcha form is outdated.
So
Hi

unless it has some existing traffic, then the amount you're asking, would be too high.

if you were to solicit, I doubt those who already have websites, would pay that much
as "chooseyourflavor.com is for sale @ 1995

and CreateYourFlavor.com and ChooseYourFlavour.co.uk are both available to register.

also, in US market "flavor" is preferred term and "flava" is the slang term derived from it

UK and maybe Canada use flavour, but .co.uk and .ca dominate those regions.

you still ask whatever amount you want, but with such alternatives available, probailities are lower.

imo....
Thank you for the long explanation. Before asking the proper price I think people should know such domain exists. So I am thinking how to do it, besides its publishing at GoDaddy, which for my opinion its just not enough (based on the number of viewers of my other domains there. Some of them are months aged, but their viewers are only between 1 and 2)