Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Chooseyourflavour.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You would also need the other (American) spelling, ChooseYourFlavor.com, but that one is a few 1000 dollars, so you would be limited to mostly the UK market with this one unless you bought the American spelling. But, depending on what you do with it, it could be an OK domain name.

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
Thank you for the helpful answer. I am asking 2000 $ for it. Would you say its too high?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
And I was not aware the difference between american an british english (english is not my native language)

Reaction score
To me (british) it's spelled right - flavour.
However there's too many letters for the americans to remember so they take one out - flavor :p *ducks under bed*
So you might get interest from Europeans/British (no difference soon).

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To me (british) it's spelled right - flavour.
However there's too many letters for the americans to remember so they take one out - flavor :p *ducks under bed*
So you might get interest from Europeans/British (no difference soon).
lol this is not the only American vs British spelled words. Color vs Colour is another example of this.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the helpful answer. I am asking 2000 $ for it. Would you say its too high?
Not really, but if they were together, you could focus the one to a UK audience and the other to a US audience. But in order for you (or any buyer) to buy that other one, you would have to pay 2000 dollars. Could you sell the set for 4000 or more? Possible. It depends on the buyer's purposes.

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
I just checked the US spelling. It is already takej and for sale . So I hope some nice UK buyer will be interested

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW Flavor.com is not owned by an American company, but you can't use their contact form as the captcha form is outdated.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

unless it has some existing traffic, then the amount you're asking, would be too high.

if you were to solicit, I doubt those who already have websites, would pay that much
as "chooseyourflavor.com is for sale @ 1995

and CreateYourFlavor.com and ChooseYourFlavour.co.uk are both available to register.

also, in US market "flavor" is preferred term and "flava" is the slang term derived from it

UK and maybe Canada use flavour, but .co.uk and .ca dominate those regions.

you still ask whatever amount you want, but with such alternatives available, probailities are lower.

imo....

Dan73

Level 2
Reaction score
BTW Flavor.com is not owned by an American company, but you can't use their contact form as the captcha form is outdated.
So
Hi

unless it has some existing traffic, then the amount you're asking, would be too high.

if you were to solicit, I doubt those who already have websites, would pay that much
as "chooseyourflavor.com is for sale @ 1995

and CreateYourFlavor.com and ChooseYourFlavour.co.uk are both available to register.

also, in US market "flavor" is preferred term and "flava" is the slang term derived from it

UK and maybe Canada use flavour, but .co.uk and .ca dominate those regions.

you still ask whatever amount you want, but with such alternatives available, probailities are lower.

imo....
Thank you for the long explanation. Before asking the proper price I think people should know such domain exists. So I am thinking how to do it, besides its publishing at GoDaddy, which for my opinion its just not enough (based on the number of viewers of my other domains there. Some of them are months aged, but their viewers are only between 1 and 2)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators