.COM CLOSED

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 19, 2018
Ajman
www.EmpireNames.com
BTW I used to use NIP.NET (a URL service that predated Bitly) so when I saw your NAP.NET I was wondering... https://web.archive.org/web/20000510055753/http://www.nap.net/ Seems to be a former ISP, I would use it on Mailboxpark.com to see what kind of revenue you can get from it.
i dont understand these things.. i am zero in these... i would love to learn but how do we know that nap.net had solid emails database?
mailboxpark will do itself? or i have to do something?

Mr. Deleted

Community Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Jul 24, 2004
Planet Earth
www.slabaugh.org
banner
i dont understand these things.. i am zero in these... i would love to learn but how do we know that nap.net had solid emails database?
mailboxpark will do itself? or i have to do something?
All you have to do is point the mx records and add it to your account. They figure it out and send you the money to paypal.

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 19, 2018
Ajman
www.EmpireNames.com
I can help if you want me to. You can still have the domain pointed to the website you were going to anyway via redirect or IP address etc, but the MX records would be pointed to the Mailboxpark servers
looklike they are not accpeting more registrations.. but i emailed them if they can open my account.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
there are other extensions of the domain registered, but most are parked, on holding pages, or are redirected to a search engine

beside the com.np already mentioned
I found these two with sites
npay.dk
npay.vn > game site

there are lot of pay options including the rising apple pay, paypal and others
and I don't think .dk and .vn site owners would be willing to fork over big bucks.

to me, best bet is a new comer or startup, willing to take on the name
reseller value 4 figs, but they would have same challenges of waiting for, or finding the right buyer.

Good Luck!

imo...

EmpireNames

EmpireNames.com
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 19, 2018
Ajman
www.EmpireNames.com
there are other extensions of the domain registered, but most are parked, on holding pages, or are redirected to a search engine

beside the com.np already mentioned
I found these two with sites
npay.dk
npay.vn > game site

there are lot of pay options including the rising apple pay, paypal and others
and I don't think .dk and .vn site owners would be willing to fork over big bucks.

to me, best bet is a new comer or startup, willing to take on the name
reseller value 4 figs, but they would have same challenges of waiting for, or finding the right buyer.

Good Luck!

imo...
Thanks sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.