• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed clubcory.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks chique but I don't understand the purpose of the site other than it has to do with clothes/fashion.
Note that on your sitemap, the links have the .aspx extension visible.

cheers
 
I put n the text otherwise the iages don't position right.
es i can't gte the link to wrk.

Microsoft customer support with let me know.....
 
I just a 3 month Microsoft reply for why the link doesn't work. Their tool doesn't sync it right. Thw worst thing about Microsoft Basic is that I can't edit my html direct.
I asked them why the tool implanted the aspx and they were like duhhhhh this is how you do a link.

Darth Redmond strikes again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom