Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.CO Landrush Auctions - give them to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwilson

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If you do not want to bid at your .CO landrush auctions I would be happy to take over and you do not have to lose a penny. You will make money.

Send it my way if you have anything.

Domain Summit 2024

cwilson

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Looks like you're following every thread I make, seems very weird to me.
Actually please read what I wrote to the negative reply the member submitted for me. Also here are the stats in question:

http://yfrog.com/eqattach2j

If you see $10 per day and 2000 unique visitors the seller was selling it as then BEWARE, but of the seller.
I hate to post this stuff here, but I don't think there is a domainer on this board that would buy a domain that turned out to be doing only 40% of what you were claiming and it was going down.
Also I offered to refund all + 10%. I did agree sure, but the test failed big time. No one wants to lose money, because you want to steal it. You never even showed me your stats and I asked you for it, so I don't know what to say here, except you're digging a whole for yourself here.

I apologize if I did anything wrong here, but I don't think I did.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're following every thread I make, seems very weird to me.
Actually please read what I wrote to the negative reply the member submitted for me. Also here are the stats in question:

http://yfrog.com/eqattach2j

If you see $10 per day and 2000 unique visitors the seller was selling it as then BEWARE, but of the seller.
I hate to post this stuff here, but I don't think there is a domainer on this board that would buy a domain that turned out to be doing only 40% of what you were claiming and it was going down.
Also I offered to refund all + 10%. I did agree sure, but the test failed big time. No one wants to lose money, because you want to steal it. You never even showed me your stats and I asked you for it, so I don't know what to say here, except you're digging a whole for yourself here.

I apologize if I did anything wrong here, but I don't think I did.

I have not promissed you that the name is going to make the same on you parking pazge - bodis in your case.
Agreement is agreement and we didn't have any conditions. I was expecting the payment from you last two weeks and the test was over.
You've got what you deserve (negetive iTrader) and I am sure you will improve your business attitude and trade more respectfully with other members in the future.

-DNP-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom