Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

CockAndBullStory.com: When Meowmee's Away, the Kitty will Play!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Dear Domain Cool Cats,

My Meow-Mee went shopping tonight and she left me, your humble feline friend, in charge of the office. Before Meow-MEE left, however, she forgot to turn off the 'puter, so here I am, doin' just what Meowmy told me to do.

She said, "Tucker, take care of STUFF while I am gone." So, that's what I am doing. I'm taking care of all of Meowmee's FURRRRENSICKKKKKKKKK DOUGHMANES stuff by selling a bunch of her favorite DOUGHMANES and I know she is going to be VERY, VERY PROWWWWLED of me when she finds out what I have done!!!!!

I think that it's time for a PARTY, don't you??? At the very least, it's time for a VERY, VERY BIG SALE!!!!! My Meow-Mee is SOOOOO very busy that she won't even notice what fun we have been having until it's too late for her to change anything, so here goes:

I, Tucker, VICE PRESIDENT of Non-HEWMAN RESOURCES OF DA COMPANEE, do hereby institute a NEW Division of DA COMPANEE KNOWN AS "FURRRRRENSICK DOUGHMANES." DA New Division will be known as DA "Daily Special" CATTTTTTTEEGORY (OR IS THAT CATTTLE-GORY??) of domain names "FURRRRR SALE."

I invite you to visit my VERY SECRET, PRIVATE, SALE on MY WEB SITE by going to http://www.forensicdomains.com and clicking on "DOMAINS." I apologize for the strange SPELL-LINK of some words, but HewMAN BEANS do not always know how to SPELL things very well ... at least, not as well as we KITTIES can SPELL stuff.

I will be listing lots of new fun names there at VERY, VERY CHEEP (CHEEP!!! CHEEP!!! ... I DO LUV THE SOUND OF DOZE BIRDIES WHEN THEY SING!!!!) PRICES.

Meow-Mee has been talking about how we need to sell some of her PREEM-YUM domain names. I'm going to help her do this, because it seems like a really easy thing to do ... I just have to change all of her prices!!!!

SHE is going to be SOOOOOOOO surprized when she sees what I have done. I'll bet she buys me that CATT-A-LACK car I saw once, just to thank me for all of my hard work!!!!

I'm going to surprise Meowmy by selling all of her really fun names, like the ones she says are listed in YAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO (HOO!!! HOO!!! I really love to hear the owls go HOOOOO!!!) and the ones that get traffic from GOOOOOOO-GULLS GOOOOOOOOOOO-GUUULLLLLLS (OH WOW .... DA GULLS!!! MORE BIRDIES TO WATCH, CHASE, AND ENJOY!!!!).

I'm also going to find lots of her DICSHUNN-AIRY words (AIRY is GOOD for da BIRDIES!!!!!), and the special ones that people have been looking furrr in OHHHHHHVERRRRRRRCHIRP (DOZE birdies really make me want to sing and jump and dance and fly and make funny birdie sounds, 'cuz it is fun to trick DA BIRDIES and it makes me giggle to see the looks on their little faces when they see me dancing right along with them!!!).

I will also sell some really terrific names that I bought and hid away when I saw that they were being dropped and would soon not be findable in GIGGGGGGLLLLE/Google/Gurgle anymore unless I saved them.

I bought some of these really special names when when Meow-Mee was not watching me, names like COCKAndBULLStory.com and lots of other ones, just to show everybody that I have LOTS of friends in addition to the many KITTIES and PUPPIES that you all know about already!!!

I will be adding new names to the sales list as soon as some of the other ones are sold. I will have to keep them moving fast to keep Meow-MEE from ffinding out what is going on, so PLEASE stop by very soon, keep this little secret to yourself, and we can have LOTS and LOTS of FUNNN while we sell Meow-Mee's best domain names!!!! OKAY?????

You can make offers on any of my "Daily Special" names (or any others that you see and like, as well), just by indiCATing your offer on my web site. If you would rather just make an offer to me, just send me an email to: [email protected] and tell me the domain you like and want to make an offer on. As soon as a domain is sold, I will post a list here, so everyone will know if a name is not available anymore.

By the way, you can pay for any domain you buy through PAYPAL. Once I have accepted your offer, just make
a PayPal payment to my Meowmee's PayPal address, which is: [email protected] and I will make sure that the domain name is transferred to you as quickly as I can.

If you need me to send you a bill first, just let me know that in an email and I will sneak into Meowmee's PayPal stuff and send you an IN-VOICE (sounds like a singing telegram to me, but I think it is also a bill!). If you need a different payment arrangement, let me know and I'll talk to my PAWWWPAWWW (he is the law-guy in the office) and he'll help us figure out a way to make it work without letting Meow-Mee know what we are doing!! )

OH BOY!!! OH BOY!!! MEOW-MEE is going to be SOOOOO very, very surprised when she finally figures out what we have been doing to sell her best domain names.

Well, the neat thing about selling her best domain names is that I just know that she will be SSOOOOOO proud of how I have learned to help out with the office expenses. and thrilled when she hears how many domains I can sell in a very short time. I just can not wait to see the look on her face.

I am going to be MEOW-MEE's HERO again very, very soon. I can hardly wait!! !

So, please help me, guys, before MEOW-MEE catches on to what we are doing, okay??? Let's get started with this PARTY RAT NOW!!!

No PUSSY-FOOTING AROUND, GUYS!! HELP me to put a big smile on my MEOW-MEE'S face!!!

Your favorite and very loyal feline servant, the one and only REAL PURRRRRBALLLLLLLL,

Tucker

PS Today's names include all of the following names and more. The opening bids for some names is as low as $19.00 or less on some names.

So far, I have listed the following names, with at least another 50 or more single-words, short and CAT-CHEE names, and premium domain jewels to be added in the next couple of hours or so (after midnight, so it will be tomorrow, 'cause I'm a LAW-abiding KITTY AND I fully supports DA RULES around here!!)

BY DA WAY - DEEZE DOUGH-MANES ARE ALL REGISTERED AT ENOM, SO LOOK FOR A FREE AND EASY PUSH TO YOUR enom ACCOUNT!!!

DICTIONARY WORDS:

Adjourns.com - Only $39!!!

Angering.com - only $35!!!

Assimilations.com - only $25!!!

Betroths.com - only $59!!!

Catastrophically.com - only $49!!!

Dehumidifying.com - OPENING BID OF ONLY $29 AND AN IMMEDIATE BID OF $35 TAKES IT IMMEDIATELY!!! OOOOH ... DA KITTY IS HAVING SSSOOOOO MUCH FUN WITH DEEZE SALEZ!!!!!

Dislocates.com - only $25!!!!

Fielded.com - CATCH DIS DOUGH-MANE IN YOUR BASEBALL GLOVE AND TAKE IT HOME FOR ONLY $49!!!

Glittered.com - KITTY'S PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE BY OFFERING THIS ONE FOR ONLY $49!!! MEOW-MEE'S GONNA NOTICE THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!

Intentionally.com - EGADS!!! Kitty has priced this at only $49!!

Intoxications.com - Only $59!!!

NerveWracking.com - **SOLD!!**

Predictables.com - Only $49!!!

Psyching.com - IF YOU GRAB THIS ONE FOR ONLY $59, YOU HAD BETTER BE READY TO HIDE DAT KITTY OUT FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS, OR HE MAY NEVER BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN!!!

Sorceresses.com - Only $49.00

Treasons.com - Only $19.00

Unneeded.com - Only $49!!!

YAHOO-LISTED EXPIRED .COMS WITH ESTABLISHED LINKS FROM OTHER SITES:

Ice2000.COM

DewWest.COM

LookFarDesign.com - 1 BID RECEIVED FOR THIS NAME - LOOK AT THOSE INCOMING LINKS!!! Opening bid dropped to only $79!!!
**SOLD**

NWebPages.com

PhaseOnePan.com

SurvivorCoach.com

TOP20 DAILYEXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES, RANKED BY DOMAINSBOT.COM:

BodyTutorial.com

CriticalChannel.com

LegalID.net

MobileVoiceMail.net - Only $19.00!!!!

MyOnlineFax.com - ONLY $19.00!!!!

MyPrivateAssistant.com

Q5Q.net - Only $19.00!!!

WelcomeMadrid.com

SUPER DUPER ADDITIONAL TOP HOT .COMs:

21Economy.com - Somebody Stop this Kitty - He's priced this incredible domain name at only $99!!!

CockAndBullStory.com - bidding starts at only $49 for this amazing name!!

HealthNets.com - Kitty has really lost it on thiis one - he's almost giving it away at $19.00 for you health-conscious types!!!

RidleyLaw.com - **SOLD!!!**

SexTaSee.com
**SOLD!!!**

Sex-Ta-See.com **SOLD!!!**

ADDITIONAL LIST OF DICTIONARY WORDS ADDED:

Discourtesy.com - Only $25!!!

Disgraces.com - Only $65!!!

Displaces.com - Only $39!!!

Mumblers.com - only $25!!!

Naivetes.com - Only $49!!!

Pinpointed.com - Only 49!!!

Rendezvouses.com - only $59!!

Schizophrenias.com - only $65!!

REMEMBER THE CARDINAL (TWEET!! TWEET!! LOVE THOSE LITTLE
RED BIRDIES!!!) RULES: 1. Just Say NOOOOOOO to CATNIP ... AND, JUST AS IMPORTANT:

2. "WHEN MEOW-MEE''S AWAY, THE KITTY WILL PLAY!!!" LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!

:razz: :laugh: :laugh: :razz:

Edited to update status of several sales.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much for LookFarDesign.com
?

Can I bid $19?

dot

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol... hehe :laugh:

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yippee Skippee!!! DA Kitty has scored his FURRRRst sale of DA DAY!!!

Big Kitty Hugs go out to DomainMiner for a smooth and very easy sale of NerveWracking.com!!

Tucker really likes this DomainMiner dude, 'cause he was also the FURRRst Hew-Man to join Tucker's "Secret Announcement" list, so he will know when Tucker is running special sales and giving away valuable things to help Meow-Mee get her house and office cleaned up.

I am SOOOOOO excited, because Meow-Mee still has not caught on to my strategy to clean out her Preem-Yum names by selling them for very CHEEP!!! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH FUN FOR ONE LITTLE KITTY TO STAND!!!! I NEVER KNEW THAT BIZZ-NEST COULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Off to post some new daily specials. Thanks again, DomainMiner!!

With Itty Bitty Kitty Kisses,

Tucker

:laugh:

DomainMiner.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the smooth transaction :) I look forward to doing more business.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DA KITTY THINKS THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORLD'S COOLEST CATS AND LOOKS FORWARD TO DOIN' MORE BIZ-NEST WITH YOU SOON, TOO!!!

HE'S ALSO RECEIVED YOUR NOTE ABOUT THOSE "OTHER" NAMES YOU FOUND HIDDEN AMONG DA GEMS. HE'S GONNA GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS HE CAN TO DISCUSS THOSE NAMES. TUCKER
IS ASTOUNDED AT THE WAY YOU MANAGED TO HONE IN ON THREE OF THE VERY BEST NAMES IN THE WHOLE PORTFOLIO, AND TO OF THOSE ARE HIS PURRR-SONAL FAVES, SO HE'S GOTTA DO SOME THINKIN' FIRST.

He wants to share da goodies with you, but he's so attached to two of doze names that he's having a nervous breakdown for a little while as he ponders letting even one of them go to anyome, even his newest and most terrific of new buddy-pals!!!!

He's outside sitting on a corner begging for someone to give him a valium before he thinks any more, but he will get back to you very soon!!!! :eej:

Loves and Kisses,

Tucker Da "Real" AmeriCat Idol!!!

:eek: :rolleyes: :weird: :razz: :shy: :depressed :uhoh:

PS He also updated many of the earlier names he had promised to update earlier with new and amazing prices. So, take a look -- there are some gems there!

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear devildude,

I just wanted to type you a little note with my tiny paws to thank you for a very smooth and easy business transaction. This kitty is very happy that you are the new owner of the fantastic domain LookFarDesign.com.

Alas, it was one of Meow-Mee's favorite new domain names, but when she discovered that I had sold it to you, she was very happy, too, because she likes the terrific plans you have for the site.

So, we wish you the very best of luck with your new domain name, and we thank you for keeping your "COOL" last night when that lamp in our house caught fire just as I was doin' my best to PUSH that domain name to you.

We hope that means that your new business will "catch fire," and not that our office is going to go up in flames.

Meow-Mee says that that was the most dramatic sale she has ever seen. I'm not sure what "dramatic" means, but I have to admit it kinda scared me. Please don't tell anyone, 'cause I don't want to admit that I am not ALWAYS a very brave little lion.

Kitty Hugs from your buddy,

Tucker

:eek: :embarrass :confused: :rolleyes: :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators